Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wurlitzer rack owners...help!

vihreamies

Hi there,

Since I haven't found any reasonable priced rack for Wurlitzer 200a, I've decided to make such thing myself.

So what I would need now is the dimensions of the rack. I have somekind of picture, but if just someone could help me a little:

-diameter of the material (two different(?): the frame and the grill). And is the first and last poles of the grill thicker than the rest?

-how long is the part that goes to the holes of the wurly and is the angle about 90 degrees?

Help would be very much appreciated.

-Vm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One would think that, with the keyboard in front of you, it would be a reasonably easy thing to do to design it from the measurements you could take on the keyboard itself; hole diameter, depth (hint: use a piece of firm thin wire or a wire coat hanger straightened to serve as a plumb for depth), distance between the two mounting holes... as for the angle, you could make it whatever you like.

Maybe it's just me... :snax:

Wouldn't a stand alone music rack be stronger, more stable ... and easier to deal with?

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

Archived