Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Last Call For 2009-2010 Pro Football Pick'em Pool!

Geoff Grace

Here are the details:

I went ahead and set up a pool

I have created the Private Group called Keyboard Corner.

To join this group go to Yahoo.com

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Use Group ID# (43272) and the Password (b3forall).

Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that you use to join the group.

You are now ready to participate in Pro Football Pick'em. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's regular season games.

The first game of the season is this Thursday, September 10th. If you want to participate, you'll need to sign up and make your picks before game time (5:30 PM PDT).

See you there! :wave:

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's an option to have the pool send you a reminder...

dB

Yeah, I have it do that, but since I tried to smoke all the pot that was grown in the 80's singlehandedly, I can't remember anything for more than 5 seconds. In other words, I'd read the email and by the time the link would open in my browser, I'd have moved on to something else and forgotten what I was doing previously...
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

It must have been good weed. :rawk:

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

It must have been good weed. :rawk:

Mike T.

Dude - I'm in Indiana. Take farmers who were growing it since WWII (ostensibly for hemp for the war effort, but they figured out some good tricks to grow the stuff for the "wrong" purposes), add in some Purdue bioengineers and IU botanists.....
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Besides that, in those days there really wasn't much to do in Indiana anyway. Now that I think of it, there probably isn't much to do there now! :D

Its been awhile since I made any Indiana jokes. :deadhorse:

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

There's an option to have the pool send you a reminder...

I do that too.

Last year, I spent maybe a half hour one day making picks for the entire season. That way, I had at least something in the cue in case I didn't return to the site in time on any particular week.

How random picks will turn out is anybody's guess, but no picks at all are sure losers.

My two, shiny copper Lincolns.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

Yeah, I have it do that, but since I tried to smoke all the pot that was grown in the 80's singlehandedly, I can't remember anything for more than 5 seconds.

:D :D :D

Um... I guarantee that in the '80s, you had some help in that effort.

I posted this in the NFL thread but thought I'd try here as well: In the pick'em pool, are we picking winners straight up or against the spread?

I've only done the survival pool in the past, so I don't know how you guys do the pick'em pool.

Thanks!

Noah

Archived