Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wewus hits post # 6666

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]I didn't hit it yet.....DOH!!!!!! [url=http://www.jesusdressup.com/index.html]Already[/url] did something devilish on that other thread. Just kidding J.[/b][/quote]YIKES! I'd count that as a big yes.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Hehehe, I'd call that a big yes as well. Congrats, Wewus!! :D
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

I think I'm going in for behavorial therapy when I hit 1000. Is the SSS a Skinner experiment? Are computer keystokes Skinner box levers? Personally, I'm worried for us all.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis

maintain their neutrality."

[Dante Alighieri] (1265-1321)

You know part of my problem is the computer is right in the main room of my house so I have to walk by it to do anything, and it's always on, so......... I'll say, well I'm just gonna check this one thing, then before you know it you've got 6,666 posts and you're giving out links to Dress Up Jesus. Maybe I should move the computer into a closet and put a lock on it. Nah, it wouldn't be much fun hanging out in the closet.

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff the Weasel: [b]Oh my GOD! My post poking fun at Wewus's #6666 was, completely coincidentally, my #5555. :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak: - Jeff[/b][/quote]You're not super evil yet. :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Congratulations on your numerical achievement within the confines of this digital communication domain...Please be advised that the numerological implications of 666 are a non-existent, so 6666 is just a bigger farce. Although it is not of great concern to me, I am glad to get an invite to the festivities anyway - its' good to get out of the office. As you all know its' been an extremely busy time for me on your earthly domain, and sometimes even a dark lord like myself must get out and chill with the homeys.

Nice to be back! I've had an extremely busy schedule trying to keep up with the expectations of torment, foreboding and futility that go with dark times such as these - The office is still a mess, and I can't seem to keep any good help around without them quickly bursting into flaming spheres of eternal suffering. The tax breaks are kicking in though, and we'll probably see a new supply of over-indulging corporate types that are better suited to the environment. I finally logged on, saw the posts, and kicked back to crack a hot one and stew for a few. I notice you no longer carry your employers advertsiement as your name, but retain the vermin as representation of your online guise - what gives?

Archived