Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anderton/LA musicplayer thing - seminars 9/25 and 9/30

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bump for this quote [quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b]I'm gonna call Buca on Wednesday and make our reservations, so it'd be great if I could have a final count by then.[/b][/quote]Its a shame you wont be there Mike, hope to catch you another time. John

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff Leites: [b]What/whose name will the reservation be under?[/b][/quote]Yours. I also need your credit card number and expiration date. :D If you can't find the table by looking for it, just listen. If Dave Bryce is there, you'll hear him before you see him. :) - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff the Weasel: If you can't find the table by looking for it, just listen. If Dave Bryce is there, you'll hear him before you see him. :) - Jeff[/QB][/quote]Yeah... don't look for Jeff.... he won't show up! :rolleyes: :p Valky

Valkyrie Sound:

http://www.vsoundinc.com

Now at TSUTAYA USA:

http://www.tsutayausa.com

Dave, I'm confirming plus one. Am I the first on the forums (somehow I doubt it) to notice that Anderton is an anagram for "Not a Nerd" ???

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff the Weasel: [QBIf you can't find the table by looking for it, just listen. If Dave Bryce is there, you'll hear him before you see him. :) - Jeff[/QB][/quote]I don't know about Santa Monica, but the Buca di Beppo up at City Walk doesn't have a floor plan that lends itself to finding your party on your own.

So... Is this the final list? Anderton dB Valky +1 Kaptain Karl Weasel ;) Ken/Eleven Shadows Flyscots Steve Fortner +1 Mike Peake Steve LeBlanc +1 Jeff Leites Geoff Grace Daklander I've removed all of the probables and possibles...if you've been taken off and are planning on coming, please speak now - I'm gonna make the reservations tomorrow. BTW - they'll be in my name. dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

[quote]Originally posted by Stephen Fortner: [b]Am I the first on the forums (somehow I doubt it) to notice that Anderton is an anagram for "Not a Nerd" ???[/b][/quote]Either way, by pointing this out, you have vaulted yourself high into the nerd stratosphere, my follicly-challeneged friend. :D - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: if you've been taken off and are planning on coming, please speak now - I'm gonna make the reservations tomorrow.[/quote]My trip to Arizona is out ... I'm in! :thu: --- [i]And now for your added convenience...[/i] • [b]Here's the contact info for our restaurant![/b] • [url=http://www.bucadibeppo.com/loc_details.asp?ID=0507]Buca di Beppo Santa Monica[/url] 1442 2nd Street Santa Monica, CA 90401 (310) 587-2782 [url=http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Typ&addr=1442+2nd+St&city=Santa+Monica&state=CA&name=Buca+di+Beppo]Map Link[/url] Best, Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

[quote]Originally posted by flyscots: [b]Excellent Dak! Is that a new make-up you're using to help you look better every day? ;) I'm really looking forward to seeing you again.[/b][/quote]Heh, yeah Fly. That along with the eyebrow plucking and the Avocado mud masks & facial massages at the local high falutin', rooty toot toot'n, way too expensive spa.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

[quote]Originally posted by daklander: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b]Going twice... dB[/b][/quote][b]GO DENVER![/b] :D [/b][/quote]Wrong thread - we're supposed to keep any football talk (like saying I'll bet my Raiders can manage to eke out a W against your 0-3 Chargers this weekend) down in the Keyboard forum... :D dB

...gone. Our reservations are for 16 at 7PM, at Buca di Beppo in Santa Monica. They insist that the vast majority of the party be there before they seat us, so please try to be as close to on time as possible. See you there! dB

Looking forward to it. Blowing off Steely Dan at the Santa Barbara Bowl to come hang with everyone... I'll catch 'em at Universal in a few days. Mike Martin, we'll miss you, but eat some good food in N'awlins for us. :cool:

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Looking forward to it. Blowing off Steely Dan at the Santa Barbara Bowl to come hang with everyone... I'll catch 'em at Universal in a few days. Mike Martin, we'll miss you, but eat some good food in N'awlins for us. :cool:

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

[quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b]Our reservations are for 16 at 7PM, at Buca di Beppo in Santa Monica. [/b][/quote]Phil and Sandy O'Keefe will now be joining us, so it's 18. dB[/b][/quote]:wave: Well, it looks like I'll be able to make it up on Tuesday (I'm in Irvine through Wed afternoon) and would love to meet you all in person. Do you think Beppo's will mind if I tag along if you mention that my grandparents came from Sicily? :) Dave - If you send mail to my work account (I sent you mail on your AOL account this weekend) with a contact number so I can give you a call if anything comes up (kids get sick, wife thinks you'll all be a bad influence, etc.). :eek:

I hope the names are correct... [url=http://www.elevenshadows.com/craigdinnerla.htm]Pics from last evening\'s dinner - enjoy![/url]

Archived