Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anderton/LA musicplayer thing - seminars 9/25 and 9/30

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by flyscots: but if you don't show up this time I'm gonna have to hunt you down! John Scotsman[/QB][/quote]Ahh... the sport of the weasel hunt. :D He's kinda small.. so you might be looking for awhile! :eek: :p :p Valky

Valkyrie Sound:

http://www.vsoundinc.com

Now at TSUTAYA USA:

http://www.tsutayausa.com

[quote]Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound: [b]He's kinda small.. so you might be looking for awhile! :eek: :p :p [/b][/quote]And there I was being nice. Shoulda known. Valky is easy to spot. Remember Cousin Itt? The thing with eight feet of straight blonde hair on "The Adams Family"? Well, Valky's like that, but with longer hair. :D See y'all a week from Sunday! - Jeff <-- 5'11" studmuffin

[quote]Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Jeff the Weasel: - Jeff <-- 5'11" studmuffin[/b][/quote]5'11"???? HAH! Not even close shorty! :freak: You ain't even 5" ! :D Valky[/QB][/quote]LOL! I was tempted to be a smartass when I read that post of Jeff's and say something along the lines of "I don't think she's talking about your height", but decided I'd cut a friend a break. I see that you were not as generous. :D

[quote]Originally posted by Dave Bryce: [b]...and I'm still gonna make steadyb show up... dB[/b][/quote]I [b]really[/b] want to attend this thing, [i]and[/i] Craig's clinics. But I am required to be in Cupertino for important Apple/Emagic stuff from Friday, September 26th through the Monday, the 29th. I'll be back in L.A. midday on Tuesday the 30th. As soon as I saw the posted dates of Craig's two clinics, I figured the dinner would fall somewhere in between, leaving me out. I'm bummed. You guys are going to have a lot of fun. Dave, I'll keep my cell on that night, so maybe I can phone in a quick hello to the dinner. p.s. On my way out of town Thursday night, I'm gonna catch George Carlin in Santa Barbara @ 7:30pm. I'm sure it'll be hilarious as always. :thu:

[quote]Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound: [b]You ain't even 5" ! :D [/b][/quote]I started to write "You would know," but then I realized that I was burning [i]myself[/i], and we'll have none of that. So..um...lemme think...er... Nuh-uh! Sorry, that's the best I can do for the moment. :D I'm looking forward to seeing y'all. Yes, even Valky. - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by steadyb: [QB] p.s. On my way out of town Thursday night, I'm gonna catch George Carlin in Santa Barbara @ 7:30pm. I'm sure it'll be hilarious as always. :thu: [/quote]Oh sure. Pretend that you're going to be seeing George Carlin to take the sting out of not being able to attend the greatest gathering of gearheads this side of NAMM. We won't spoil your illusion. Have a great time (nudge, wink)
Give me the ANALOG and no one gets HURT

[quote]Originally posted by peake@pacificnet.net: [b] [quote]Originally posted by steadyb: I'm sure it'll be hilarious as always. :thu: [/quote]Oh sure. Pretend that you're going to be seeing George Carlin to take the sting out of not being able to attend the greatest gathering of gearheads this side of NAMM[/b][/quote]I was referring to the dinner conversation.

I meant: "Nyarrr, ye be havin' grog with the funnyman himself, eh? Lift a flagon fer yer crew then maytey!" http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html (Have a good trip, kidding aside)
Give me the ANALOG and no one gets HURT

[quote]Originally posted by Jeff Leites: [b]What's the time and address? [/b][/quote]The address can be found [url=http://www.bucadibeppo.com/loc_index.asp?FL=NO&ID=CA]here[/url] , along with directions. Buca Di Beppo in Santa Monica. We haven't picked a time yet. I'm thinking 7PM. Everyone cool with that? dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

[quote]Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows: [b]I think he means Sunday 9/28 at 7:00 (not the 29th).[/b][/quote]Yup. Wake up, Jeff... ;) I'm gonna call Buca on Wednesday and make our reservations, so it'd be great if I could have a final count by then. dB

I think it would probably take about an hour also. I don't know the answer to this, not usually making this drive, but which would be better for Craig to take: the 405 or the 5? Which would be quicker?

[quote]Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows: [b]I think it would probably take about an hour also. I don't know the answer to this, not usually making this drive, but which would be better for Craig to take: the 405 or the 5? Which would be quicker?[/b][/quote]From Anaheim, I'd probably go 5/101/10. The 405 is more circuitous, and pretty much always sucks from a traffic POV. dB

Ok, It's official. I won't be able to attend. My flight leaves at 4:00 Sunday evening, so I'll have to miss out on seeing everyone. But work's work right? Have fun and save me some garlic bread. Oh, and Make sure Dave stays away from the tiramisu...

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Archived