Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Elton John Touring Gear

wd8dky

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Yamaha Advertisement. :rolleyes:

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Mike T.

Big time!!!

It's too bad, I was expecting a great detailed read about the modules in the racks, samples, etc. All they talk about is the Yamaha gear. Guy Babylon plays with 2 Motif's and 2 K2600's on stage. In the article they say that most of the orchestral sounds are coming from the Motif. Somehow, I suspect they're more likely to be coming from the K2600's. I saw Elton live a couple years ago and had seats behind the stage, and so had a clear shot at what he was playing. I definitely remember him playing the orchestral stuff more on the K's.

Ian Benhamou

Keyboards/Guitar/Vocals

[url:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTheMusicalBox/]The Musical Box[/url]

Not sure why

Made less interesting by the copyright at the bottom:

Copyright © 2002 Yamaha Corporation of America.

Yamaha All Access is a trademark of Yamaha Corporation of America.

All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective holders

Thanks anyway. :)

It is obvious from watching the Elton 60 DVD that he plays the orchestral sounds from the Kurzweils....

Mike T.

Big time!!!

It's too bad, I was expecting a great detailed read about the modules in the racks, samples, etc. All they talk about is the Yamaha gear. Guy Babylon plays with 2 Motif's and 2 K2600's on stage. In the article they say that most of the orchestral sounds are coming from the Motif. Somehow, I suspect they're more likely to be coming from the K2600's. I saw Elton live a couple years ago and had seats behind the stage, and so had a clear shot at what he was playing. I definitely remember him playing the orchestral stuff more on the K's.

'55 and '59 B3's, Leslies 147, 122, 21H, Motif XS7, Mellotrons M300 and M400, Wurlitzer 200, Gibson G101, Vox Continental, Mojo

Archived