Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jackson's final pad

Jazz+

100 North Carolwood Drive Los Angeles

For a helicopter view, enter the address, click on "Bird's eye" view and then zoom in and rotate for 360 views:

http://www.bing.com/maps/?mkt=en-us#JnE9eXAuMTAwK05vcnRoK0Nhcm9sd29vZCtEcml2ZStMb3MrQW5nZWxlcyU3ZXNzdC4wJTdlcGcuMSZiYj01My4wNjc2MjY2NDIzODc0JTdlLTEwMi4zOTI1NzgxMjUlN2UxOS4wNjIxMTc4ODM1MTQ3JTdlLTE0Mi4yMDcwMzEyNQ==

Property details:

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2008/12/is-michael-jackson-on-move.html

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_61djkGwfEZo/SU-9zsgPpqI/AAAAAAAADo4/tGPGphQmBY4/s1600/MJ_Guez_PICS.jpg

Harry Likas was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 700 of Harry’s piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and jazz piano tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't click on that link while at work, but didn't realise he had completely vacated Neverland.

I've driven past Neverland several times, as I have spent the day hiking on Figueroa Mountain in three separate El Nino years when the unique wildflowers of that mountain have been stupendous. He really did choose one of the most gorgeous roads in California, and once or twice I saw "fans" hanging out at the entry gate, hoping to get a glimpse. You can't really see the mansion from the main road though.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Yes, Sean Connery has a mansion just on the other side of Monovale Drive, and Hofner's Playboy Mansion is not too far away...
Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Hmm, I'm bracing myself for some ridiculous temple of worship to be built where he will be buried. He no longer had a home anymore so I guess the whole Elvis style burial is out. Maybe he could have a Spock like burial and fired through the photon torpedo tubes of a shuttle, they do have them don't they?

Hmm, I'm bracing myself for some ridiculous temple of worship to be built where he will be buried. He no longer had a home anymore so I guess the whole Elvis style burial is out. Maybe he could have a Spock like burial and fired through the photon torpedo tubes of a shuttle, they do have them don't they?

http://www.indy.com/posts/city-of-gary-wants-a-graceland

A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

So maybe there's hope for Gary yet.

Seriously, would anyone deny them the opportunity to cash in?

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

...or at least scatter his ashes in space! ;)

Avoid the whole graveside commercial thing like Graceland. Of course his family could probably live off that for decades!

sigh! Maybe I'm too cynical.....

"Music should never be harmless."

Robbie Robertson

Archived