Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Looking for a keyboard player

DavidMPires

Hi everyone

Before you flame me I'm a regular on the lowdown forum and I thought I could just pop into the Corner and search for a keyboard player that lives around Sevenoaks, Bromley area. That's near London for all the players on the other side of the pond.

I'm trying to put a band together to play, Dave Matthews Band, Jamiroquai, Joss Stone, Stevie Wonder and others.

So far I managed to find a drummer a singer and a blues guitar player who also sings.

If this floats your boat please PM me.

Moderators if you feel this post to be inapropriate please just delete it.

Thanks

David

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem here with your post. The one thing people usually get flamed for is requiring that the keyboard player be young and fit a certain image.

Or "we're going straight to the top!!!!!!!!" :rolleyes:

THAT will get a few comments. :D

Moe

---

No problem here with your post. The one thing people usually get flamed for is requiring that the keyboard player be young and fit a certain image.

Or "we're going straight to the top!!!!!!!!" :rolleyes:

THAT will get a few comments. :D

Indeed. Also, coming in with the humility that a bass player should have is another thing you have going for you :thu:

;)

A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys... I survived....

Byrdman yes they did, I think it was 87, but I was still in Portugal at that time. They have since planted alot more and there are 9 oaks where the 7 used to be now.

www.myspace.com/davidbassportugal

"And then the magical unicorn will come prancing down the rainbow and we'll all join hands for a rousing chorus of Kumbaya." - by davio

Hmmm - I'm a keyboard player looking for a bassist for my band !!!

(I live in Manchester though - might be a bit difficult for those local gigs & rehearsals!)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=470173061

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

Archived