Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Video featuring The Shirt(Tm)

CaptainCutthroat

Here it is as promised. Quality is what it is when you record in a bar full of loud drunks. If you can't hear the bass in your computer speakers try some headphones. The set was...

Cowboys from Hell-Pantera

True Dreams of Wichita-Soul Coughing

Wish You Were Here-Pink Floyd

Seas of Cheese-Primus (was not planned)

Song That Never Sleeps- Captain Cutthroat (was not planned)

Sometimes it is hard to understand when I speak because my voice sounds like Chewbacca with a stuffy nose but somewhere in the beginning I say "whats up, Lowdown!" Before the Floyd tune, I say something like "we're stealing this one from all you acoustic guitar players!"

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=50066348

Carvin Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String, ESP LTD 5 String, Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg 4x10 and 1x18

www.captaincutthroat.com

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. The shirt just stepped up a notch. Video???? Oh crap, I'm going to have to practice my bass playing now! :(

Phil, maybe the others should have the shirt before me :D

Second thoughts; as it's The (Ross Brown) Shirt. I'll probably get away with Mustang Sally.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

Oh dear. The shirt just stepped up a notch. Video???? Oh crap, I'm going to have to practice my bass playing now! :(

Phil, maybe the others should have the shirt before me :D

Second thoughts; as it's The (Ross Brown) Shirt. I'll probably get away with Mustang Sally.

Mustang Sally will be just fine..... as long as it grooves and you have a hoard of drunken ladies singing along...

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

"YEEAAAAHHHH!...What are you doin' a video or something? Did I just ruin it?"

you must be talking about Frank the owner that pops up screaming "YEEEAAAAHHHHH, YEAHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

His band is called Regressing to Apes......you have no idea.

Carvin Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String, ESP LTD 5 String, Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg 4x10 and 1x18

www.captaincutthroat.com

Well I have to say I've never heard Cowboys from Hell played like that..

I loved the guy that yelled "Angel Of Death!" when you asked if there were any requests..

I would have fell out of my chair if you broke out that song on an upright..

well done!

Feel free to visit my band's site

Delusional Mind

Interesting video. No question that I would have been one of the idiots singing out the vocal solo at the end of Wish You Were Here.

Nice playing, cool sound!

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

• 2 weeks later...

My video featuring was nowhere near as good quality but I thought I'd bung it on this thread as it was soon after Kevin's appearnace in the shirt:

in case you missed it on the Shirt thread.

My mum videoed it on her mobile phone - it was the first time my mum and dad had ever come to watch me play (in 26 years!)

[video:youtube]iBx_q-lk4eg

Archived