Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rare Keith Emerson at home

Gary75

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love those palm glisses! LOL :D

(Damn, that organ has a lot of lights - looks like a 60s era sci-fi computer like on Star Trek (TOS))

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Seems to me that everything would be made better with the judicious application of a dagger or two.
That's true, no matter what you're doing. It's not just when you play organ or keys.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

She actually knew that this was going to happen - it had been doing it before and they wanted to videotape it. Notice that she knew to swipe up and down the keyboard, which the poster had said sometimes fixes it.

She was jumpy though - I would be too just waiting for that cacaphony to break out...

Moe

---

Love those palm glisses! LOL :D

(Damn, that organ has a lot of lights - looks like a 60s era sci-fi computer like on Star Trek (TOS))

I inherited one from my Dad and kept it for sentimental reasons. They sure are purty. It's the most expensive GM Midi Controller ever built. It's gotta go. The XK-3c system is calling.

And the piano--'It's a wunnerful' as Lawrence Welk would put it.

Archived