Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tartan Heart Festival.

slap-pop-karl

This year will be my first fest! YAY! I'm going with a friends family all the way to Belladrum. About 4 miles off of Beauly. Sadly we have to leave at a different time to them seems we are taking the train. My mates little sister usually takes a friend and we can't really expect them to give up car seats and pay for a train ride. After all I'm a gentleman :)

So we are setting off Thursday morning to catch a train up to Beauly. There are no bands that day just a chance to set up a tent and all that, possibly meet a few people...girls... :P

On the first day Scouting for girls are heading. I've never heard them live but I do quite enjoy there music on the radio. There are a load of other bands playing that same day but only one or two that I have heard of.

On the second day The Waterboys, supported by Lemon head will be heading. Hopefully it will be fun but I know it won't stay dry. Just got to find a way to smuggle beer in to the site...

Is anyone going? If you are maybe we could meet up or something.

I'll tell you all how it was when I get back. :D

SPK

Okay I got my hair cut! Its now this short *shows how short using hand*

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://bp3.blogger.com/_2oq2bSN-S9o/RspjpdkazMI/AAAAAAAAAMs/_8_M4-lDbpw/s400/smoking3.jpg

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

• 1 month later...
looks like a took a while to get this one back :P Well tarten heart was pretty good. Saw this good ska band, Big hand anyone know them? that was pretty much the only band i enjoyed!

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

Oh shit looking at that page made me remember. We had the chance to go meet scouting for girls back stage but ym friend decided that we where going to look for some boy that had pot on him....Idiot would of liked to see them. We made friends with the owners nephew. He told us if we hung about we cou8ld get the chance to go see them....stupid joe.

Archived