Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hadn't seen this alternate take from the movie "Crossroads"

RobRose

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha that was completely ridiculous and it got funnier as it went on. But ooooh boy that song. Sophomore year of college my roommate had it set as his alarm on his phone. I can't tell you how many mornings I woke up to the most obnoxious midi version of that I've ever heard at ear splitting volumes. I'll never forget one morning it kept going off again and again and he couldn't find it. Both of us went frantically stumbling around, still half asleep, tearing the room apart for it, at 8:00 on a Saturday morning. Still have nightmares about it to this day.
Then you'll never hear surf music again...

Benny Hill and Robert Johnson are both dissed by this, but they'll be easily enough consoled by having Chet Atkins on hand to play his version for 'em... :thu:

this is a more credible karate kid performance...

Hahhahhahhahhaahh!! :D:thu:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I was just thinking about this movie the other day. Funny how that happens.

I like the clip a lot, but when I first clicked on it I thought it would be by the guys that do

I can only find two vids, but I think they also did a parody of the Dream Theater guitarist and of a live clip of someone. I can't get enough of this kind of stuff. It might be more than one guy or team doing this type of stuff but what ever it is, I love it.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Benny Hill and Robert Johnson are both dissed by this, but they'll be easily enough consoled by having Chet Atkins on hand to play his version for 'em... :thu:

this is a more credible karate kid performance...

Hahhahhahhahhaahh!! :D:thu:

Boots Randolph may be unamused in death..... :eek:

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Hey Bad Life,

I think Ry Cooder played all the slide parts, Via played his part and then both "Eugene's" version of Pagnini's 5th Caprice and his own failed attempts to play it. Arlen Roth "coached" the Karate Kid for the movie. I don't know what "coaching" "is" or why it isn't teaching him.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

Archived