Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

why R you selling your music at Mc. Donolds prices if U are really geniuses?

[quote]Originally posted by Super 8: [qb]I dunno... Judging by the posts, I think Marissa, Lindsey and The Stranger are all the same person. Same style of rant. [/quote]Still nothing but insults, eh? I guess your also a sore loser. You are now also a cunt. Fuck you super 8. You lose, asshole. You know I fucking trashed your ass in every political thread we've tangled in. I can back up my rhetoric, you can't. You've posted more meaningless shit than wewus. You aren't listening. You don't know shit. End of story. Back the fuck off. :D I like to rant. So what? I like to live. I'd rather not be one of the walking dead. If your not outraged, your not paying attention.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by LindseyR: [b]why R you selling your music at Mc. Donolds prices?[/b][/quote]I'm not sure who you refering to.Is MC. Donold a new rapper or something? All this confusion is making me hungry,I think I'll go out and grab some McDonald's.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Hello, I'm back. Yes, the thread where I called Marissa something really ugly, and blasted her with a Howitzer has been deleted. I know. Fine. Whatever. :p The Great Kat is an uber-genius that I love so much, I wanna marry her!!! All Hail [url=http://www.greatkat.com]The Great Kat![/url] [img]http://www.greatkat.com/08/guit16a.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.greatkat.com/08/violin4b.jpg[/img] Now, the great thing about her is that, yes, she graduated from Julliard, but more importantly, she has a wicked sense of humor and knows it. Yes, she realizes that most folks unfortunately have pea sized brains, and cannot handle her music properly. Whatever, sounds pretty damn good to this pea sized brain ;) . Not only that, her CD's are reasonably priced!!! One tenth the asking price of Marissa's!!! Ms. Katherine Thomas (her real name) has been in the business for over a decade, and realizes that it's all an act, and charges accordingly for the privilege. I'm just a satisified customer, and a Personal Slave of the Great Kat's. :D

I don't get it :confused: A Warhol print will cost you £30 and the original will set you back £20,000,000. For her to charge $100 I'd expect at least a limited edition. Maybe if she records me an album and gives me the masters, I'll pay her $1000?
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

[quote]Originally posted by Rog: [b]I don't get it :confused: A Warhol print will cost you £30 and the original will set you back £20,000,000. For her to charge $100 I'd expect at least a limited edition. Maybe if she records me an album and gives me the masters, I'll pay her $1000?[/b][/quote][i]ding ding ding ding![/i] THERE'S your answer, troll-boy. Visual artists are selling original works. Musicians are selling the audio equivalent to prints. :idea:

Look carefully at The Great Kat, Bralalalala,(I really resent having to count the lalas in that name to make sure it's right) and Marissa Marchant, again, all the same person, with different make up and clothes. ************************************************* If you think about it rock, and a lot of pop music really doesn't have that much to do with intelligence. It's a primal thing, and that's why it's so popular. You don't have to be a genius to enjoy it, or even make it. You don't have to be very smart to recognize the power of a song like Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire(Jimi Hendrix), you can just feel it in your bones. That's the attraction of most music. It's got nothing to do with so-called human genius, it's a universal force. ********************************************** The price of anything, anyone sells, is not determined by the person producing the product, unless of course they are lucky enough to be the only person or company that produces that product. The price of anything is determined by what the market will bear, not what the artist, manufacturer, or whoever, thinks it's worth. If you enter an established market, and try to sell what you have for greater than the going rate, you won't sell anything. That's rudimentary economics. To argue against the economy, or the lack of value placed on something as basic as music, is nothing more than a sign of immaturity. You may as well argue that the color of the sky is not representative of the TRUE sky, in the end, all your protestations will have no effect.

[quote]Originally posted by Veracohr: [b]Hey bassix, I love your signature! I laughed like mad when I first saw that! Who said it again? If forget. Some video game executive, right?[/b][/quote]You're right. It's the CEO of the Nintendo corp. who spoke those words a long time ago.
Stirring shit up since 1968

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Look carefully at The Great Kat, Bralalalala,(I really resent having to count the lalas in that name to make sure it's right) and Marissa Marchant, again, all the same person, with different make up and clothes. ************************************************* If you think about it rock, and a lot of pop music really doesn't have that much to do with intelligence. It's a primal thing, and that's why it's so popular. You don't have to be a genius to enjoy it, or even make it. You don't have to be very smart to recognize the power of a song like Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire(Jimi Hendrix), you can just feel it in your bones. That's the attraction of most music. It's got nothing to do with so-called human genius, it's a universal force. ********************************************** The price of anything, anyone sells, is not determined by the person producing the product, unless of course they are lucky enough to be the only person or company that produces that product. The price of anything is determined by what the market will bear, not what the artist, manufacturer, or whoever, thinks it's worth. If you enter an established market, and try to sell what you have for greater than the going rate, you won't sell anything. That's rudimentary economics. To argue against the economy, or the lack of value placed on something as basic as music, is nothing more than a sign of immaturity. You may as well argue that the color of the sky is not representative of the TRUE sky, in the end, all your protestations will have no effect.[/b][/quote]This is post makes the most sense out of any I have ever seen on this subject..Bravo Wewus!

Sean Michael Mormelo

www.seanmmormelo.com

[quote]Originally posted by bassix: [b]Jeez, only 36 posts and a senior member already? Someone must be pulling my leg.[/b][/quote]No we are not pulling your leg, and as a reward for achieveing Senior Member status you have just won...........that's right.........the complete works of Marissa Marchant on CD, approximate retail value-$3000.00! Please contact Craig or Dendy to arrange delivery. Sven, thanks for the props man.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Look carefully at The Great Kat, Bralalalala,(I really resent having to count the lalas in that name to make sure it's right) and Marissa Marchant, again, all the same person, with different make up and clothes. ************************************************* If you think about it rock, and a lot of pop music really doesn't have that much to do with intelligence. It's a primal thing, and that's why it's so popular. You don't have to be a genius to enjoy it, or even make it. You don't have to be very smart to recognize the power of a song like Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire(Jimi Hendrix), you can just feel it in your bones. That's the attraction of most music. It's got nothing to do with so-called human genius, it's a universal force. ********************************************** The price of anything, anyone sells, is not determined by the person producing the product, unless of course they are lucky enough to be the only person or company that produces that product. The price of anything is determined by what the market will bear, not what the artist, manufacturer, or whoever, thinks it's worth. If you enter an established market, and try to sell what you have for greater than the going rate, you won't sell anything. That's rudimentary economics. To argue against the economy, or the lack of value placed on something as basic as music, is nothing more than a sign of immaturity. You may as well argue that the color of the sky is not representative of the TRUE sky, in the end, all your protestations will have no effect.[/b][/quote]Thank you, Confu-wus..? Con-Wewus..? Whatever!?! ...for your words of wisdom.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

You guys are making me laugh, almost as much as that out-of-tune, narrow-stereo-image, annoyingly repetitive melodic line-havin fecal matter from the original post. That reverb sounds like piss in a tin can. The sad thing is, I've known that client a hundred times over. I have one just like that right now. A studio owner I know claims that there's one like that in every family. It's mental illness folks, the NBA dreams of white suburbia.

----------------------------

Phil Mann

http://www.wideblacksky.com

Archived