Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland RD-300 GX on order!

pjprevitejr

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delirium- do you work for Yam? ( slight chuckle in there )
The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown

Congrats, Peter.

I tried one out in the shop when I bought the GX and although it wasn't about to lure me away from the siren call of that ivory-feel keyboard, it did feel like a nice bit of kit to me. I'm not sure whether we've established if the action is the same one as in the FP-4 but it felt pretty like it to me, for sure.

I think you'll be very happy. By the way, the MP3/USB feature is really handy - used it for a couple of songs at my first gig with the GX last week and it worked very well.

Yamaha: P515, CP88, Genos 1, HX1

Got to try one out last week in my local GC. I loved it. It should be arriving any day now.

Peter

Congrats on your new acquisition! I can still fondly remember your very first post, and how we've gotten to really know you since then, and can really appreciate how discerning you are in your instrument selection... which makes the news that you've chosen that board that much more significant...

:P;):D

:wave:

Peter

These guys are just clowning- don't take it to heart.

Congratulations on your new board.

The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown

Congratulations, Peter!

And try not to mind the rudeness. Some people like to put others down because it makes them feel better.

Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book." Find 850 of Harry's solo piano arrangements of standards and jazz tutorials at https://www.patreon.com/HarryLikas 

Peter- just wondering what you compared it to. I've been thinking aboput the Roland FP-4 and RD 300x both are in the same price range. Have you or anyone else here get to A & B these boards?

Anyways congratulations and welcome to the forum. Lots of guys joke around here but I've learned quite a bit the year I've spent here.

Archived