Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Groupie for pretentious, average-talented, possibly schizophrenic singer/songwriter trolls for said idol's non-existent $100-a-pop CD by accusing the rest of the world of being shallow and not recognizing great art when it comes over uninvited and pisses on the floor. In a hilarious twist, as Groupie-Troll-boy fails in his mission to wake the music world from a coma, he discovers the "Edit post" icon, and starts to change the title and 1st post of a 5-page thread in an effort to push his message off to curious onlookers with short attention spans. This Fall on CBS... :D :wave:

[quote]Originally posted by LindseyR: [b]wish you all the best in your development with your music. please don't care about commericalism. explore the world of music ...........the net.. not just here...everywhere.. search..learn..and develop. good luck. your pal, Lindsey[/b][/quote]I'm a genius and I'm selling my cd for One Million Dollars!! :rolleyes:
www.myspace.com/thefunkfather

ALL YOUR MUSICS ARE SUCK! WHAT DO I GET FOR MY HUNDRED BUCK? BETTER HAVE TWIN GORGEOUS HUGE KNOCKER CHICKS DELIVER TO MY PAD FOR WEEKEND OF TRAPEZE SEX PLUS ALL THE FREE HOT WINGS AND BEER I CAN *BURP* APPRECIATE. OR FLY ME TO VEGAS FOR LIVE PERFORMANCE DUDE. AND ELVIS MUST BE THERE NOT CELINE. KoRn RuLeZ!

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Archived