Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Minor G.A.S. attack.

RobRose

new Reverend Charger 290s... Wanted a guitar with P90s and liked the idea of something different...and had to go for the gold top/rosewood neck combo.

Plays beautifully. Excellent neck and very nice vibe. VERY impressed with value for a mid-priced guitar.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2101/2471923770_c4c24e049b_o.jpg

Nash-customized Gibson Les Paul, Godin Progression Plus

Quilter MicroPro Mach 2.0

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
new Reverend Charger 290s... Wanted a guitar with P90s and liked the idea of something different...and had to go for the gold top/rosewood neck combo.

Plays beautifully. Excellent neck and very nice vibe. VERY impressed with value for a mid-priced guitar.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2101/2471923770_c4c24e049b_o.jpg

Looks great. I just love the fact that you have a shirt with reversed numbers on it to match your lefty guitar.

Just kidding.

Scott Fraser

Scott Fraser

Reverend P90s are great pickups. I love my Reverend so much that I'm fixing to get another one. They are one of the best values out there. Enjoy yours, Rob.

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

Mine has one of my favorite necks I've ever played. Great guitars.

What he ^ said!

Avoid playing the amplifier at a volume setting high enough to produce a distorted sound through the speaker-Fender Guitar Course-1966

Played it last night through my Mesa Lonestar at the electric jam I host. Without a doubt, among the tastiest clean tones of any guitar I own... Really quite nice. It'll take a while to get used to applying the P-90s to rockier applications... certainly great for blues though...

Felt great to play -- the bass contour control on the Reverends is a revelation -- you can really dial in a broader array of thinner and thicker tones...

Very pleased indeed with the purchase... I need to make a minor neck adjustment and slap on some Snake Oil Brand Rock strings and then she's totally good to go!

Nash-customized Gibson Les Paul, Godin Progression Plus

Quilter MicroPro Mach 2.0

Yeah, it's got it's own vibe - there was an Epi P90 LP there last night at the same time, and the additional wood of it was apparent: the Reverend sang higher and more stridently, just like the bolt-on that it is. The rigs were by no means equivalent: Joe's LP was through a Blues Jr. It would be cool to A-B them on the same rig.
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

GREAT lookin' axe!! :thu::rawk:

Oh man, those Reverends look so snazzola, this could threaten to ignite a forum wide GAS explosion! :eek:

I certainly HOPE so. ;)

I did love the P90 sound on the Godin LG P90 that I auditioned a while back.

HMMmmmm... burrRRRrrp... :D

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

Archived