Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

O/T: Bears

S. Yeti Bigfoot, Esq.

I was watching a Learning Channel special on polar bears a few minutes ago and this question popped into my mind. Is there such thing as a bi-polar bear? If there is, is it a bear that suffers severe mood swings, or is it a polar bear with ambiguous sexual preferences?

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My first thought was this was a Bears Packers thread. You can take the boy out of Wisconsin, but you can never take all of Wisconsin out of the boy.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Well, you might take the bear outta the boy, but you'll be hard-pressed to take a boy outta the bear; it's best to always assume that the bear is bi-polar and bi, 'cause being careless will too easily result in your suffering and mightily so from the bear's mood swinging one way or the other, and either way, you're f#@k3d, and any way you take it, you won't get kissed. Same applies to any bears unexpectedly encountered at the South Polar area- it's no time to nit-pick over geography, other than expediently finding yourself wherever the bear isn't.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

My dad grew up in Chicago; I was born there but grew up in Wisconsin. All I heard in our house was Da Bears and the Cubbies.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Archived