Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

O/T Christmas avatars

Strategery

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?!? No Hanukah avatars?!? Where are the Kwanzaa avatars! You fiend! ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

HA HA HA or should I say HO HO HO......that's great thanks!

LOL that reminds me... I heard on the radio the other day that "someplace" (I can't recall where) they have banned Santa's use of HO HO HO, due to the possible misinterpretation for calling somebody a whore and have asked for it to be replaced with HA HA HA... Yeah.. That's the world for ya... LOL

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas! :D

These are all some cool holiday avatars, but, at the risk of sounding like Scrooge, I'd like to request that Geoff change his back to his previous avatar. There was something kinda mesmorizing about it. :D

Seriously though, this was a cool idea to help get everyone in the holiday spirit!

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

Way to represent Neil. Lattke's tomorrow?

I wish! I have to get the ingredients and grate a lot of onions. (I like mine with onions!)

I might head over to the Shul for their Hanukah celebration tonight... Then I could have latkes... Mmmmmmm.... Latkes! Yum! :thu:

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Here's one for you, Wolfgangsta....

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/25/1294890/alcapone.gif

1 second delay:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/7/25/1294890/alcapone-1-sec.gif

LOL!! That's awesome! I just saved it to photobucket. Stay tuned for my new avatar. Thanks, fantasticsound!

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!

I wish! I have to get the ingredients and grate a lot of onions. (I like mine with onions!)

I might head over to the Shul for their Hanukah celebration tonight... Then I could have latkes... Mmmmmmm.... Latkes! Yum! :thu:

Nice, sounds good, lattkes are great with onions.

Then you'll never hear surf music again...

Ho, ho, hoooo!! :laugh:

Megiliel- Love your avatar there! At first, squinting at the image, I was like, "Hmn, WTF izzatt?", and then I read the words... Too funny! :D

Craig- A'- Nice hat. :cool::thu:

Neil- fanta- oh, you know who you are- ;) Yer avatar-Star's Blueish! :D:thu: (Hey- yer Fanta' Clause! Fantasticlause?)

"I've got one from Marillion's fan club Christmas album. They're on their Christmas "Snowwhere Else" tour now in England. Oh, to live across the pond... "

Hey, I saw them, years ago, when Fish was still singing with 'em, on the Clutching At Straws-tour. Great show! They were actually much better live than on studio-recordings, especially Fish's vocal-performance, serious presence and his voice held up perfectly through the entire gig. They had this fabulous female-singer with them, as well, I almost think it might have been Kirsty McColl (sp?)... ?

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Nice, sounds good, lattkes are great with onions.

Well, we did go to the shul and I expected to pick a song or two with another guitar playing buddy there... They had a program all set with the kids so I sat in on mandolin. :thu:

The latkes were a bit more pancake-y than I like. I like 'em crisp almost all through... really thin. And there appeared to be no onion in 'em, but they had other food including onions for burgers and hotdogs, so I added some raw. Not the best to be sure, but still yummy!

Now it's home for the second night... and I still need to get potatoes, matzah meal and onions... :eek:

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Ho, ho, hoooo!! :laugh:

...Neil- fanta- oh, you know who you are- ;) Yer avatar-Star's Blueish! :D:thu: (Hey- yer Fanta' Clause! Fantasticlause?)...

Someone's already been too deep in the egg nog, methinks! :eek::D

Nice "Christmas" avatar, K. Anything says Christmas with a Santa hat... :D ( I should talk after adding a Santa hat to Al Capone for Wolfgangsta. :freak: )

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Well, we did go to the shul and I expected to pick a song or two with another guitar playing buddy there... They had a program all set with the kids so I sat in on mandolin. :thu:

The latkes were a bit more pancake-y than I like. I like 'em crisp almost all through... really thin. And there appeared to be no onion in 'em, but they had other food including onions for burgers and hotdogs, so I added some raw. Not the best to be sure, but still yummy!

Now it's home for the second night... and I still need to get potatoes, matzah meal and onions... :eek:

Sounds like a real good time. I do kind of miss the fact that I'm not home for the festivities this year. Happy second night all. :wave:

Then you'll never hear surf music again...

Archived