Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where to buy my Nord Stage Compact from?

jeffincltnc

I am trying to buy a new Nord Stage Compact and now need recommendations on where to buy it from. I would like to get the best price possible and would also like to pay by American Express.

I have been planning on buying from BT Productions and they have been highly recommended by two good sources. The problem is that with the delays in getting them in, they told me they no longer accept American Express.

I'm looking to see where this may be readily available if any Nord owners can make a recommendation on where to order from.

Thanks!

Jeff

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheez, 10,000 comedians outta work, and we have to listen to some of the above comments! I have no problem with a brokerage fee, provided I'm on the receiving end. :/

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Contact me via PM and I will steer you to a great source with unbeatable pricing and killer service.

EDIT: Whoops, I see your requirement for AmEx and my recommended source may not take that type of payment. Hmmm.

I just ordered! Got it at the price I was looking for and was able to use Amex should be here next week!

Thanks for all the help!

I'm getting a new Stage! :-)

Jeff

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

Hi, guys -

I have edited this thread to remove the name of a specific dealer.

We have had problems in the past with dealers posing as forum members in order to try and drum up business, so we decided a long time ago not to allow public posting of specific retailer names and/or pricing. That'd be why Eric suggested the PM. :cool:

I'm really not trying to interfere with anyone's ability to find a good deal - I just don't want this forum used to troll for sales. I'm not saying that anyone in this thread is doing so...just making sure that anyone reading this thread knows not to get any ideas from it.

Thanks!

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

There's a Nord C1 on Ebay for 750.00 'buy it now' new in box.

I won't publish the reply I got from the seller but I haven't got the nads to gamble on this one. I got spooked.

I saw that one. Definitely a hijacked account. I reported it.

Tony,

I am 99% sure I will get the Speakeasy stereo preamp. I am not ordering it just yet until I finalize whether I want to primarily use the onboard sim of the Stage, Motion Sound or something different. I want to own the Stage for at least a little while before ordering the Speakeasy. I may also find one on eBay, etc. if I look around.

Jeff

Archived