Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Selling on ebay.

slap-pop-karl

Hey it is my first time selling on ebay and i was wondering what you thought about my descirbsion for my Ibanez. If you feel I have missed somthing out could you please tell me. Thanks.

The Ibanez srx 590 (by Sound Gear Xtreme) is a great bass guitar for beginners and more advanced players and is good for all styles of playing!

The reason I am selling this bass is because I am needing money for driving lesson.

The 590 sounds great, looks great and feels great.

The bass is not heavy so it is good for beginners getting used to the strain of the bass guitar.

It has PFR-N4 Neck pickup and a PFR-B4 bridge pickup, both active pickups and do not create any buzzing. (comes with battery)

The neck is a 24 medium sized fretted neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard, comes with the original Elixir strings.

There is tiny, very unnoticeable damage on the inlay that will not effect the look of the bass or the way it is played, Still in very good condition.

Basswood body/ Flamed Maple top in transparent Grey flat, Black at the back.

It has only served me for 3 months and I hope it serves you well.

Also comes with Ibanez bass owners manual!

If you have any questions about this bass please ask!

Happy Bidding!

Okay I got my hair cut! Its now this short *shows how short using hand*

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you have GOOD photo's up, it should be ok.

Although, I always copy in the manufacturers blurb for the bass... It is after all, what probably sold it in the first place.

Take out that you have it for 3 months, and that you are selling to fund driving lessons.

If it was an awesome bass, I would not sell it for driving lessons.. Ya dig? So people will think you are BSing.

If you want to give a reason for selling, make it a sob story.

Damn! That is the story :P The real reason is because it dosn't feel right for me, but thought I wouldn't say that just incase they thought it wasn't for them. Now I got to make up a story....Would having to many bass guitars work? Thanks

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

If you are just selling it, because it isn't right for you. Don't say anything at all. But, I have this problem, where I think about other people first LOL and I have had a lot of ebay buys which turn out to be absolute bollocks.

When you go into your favourite music store, do they actually say, yes the previous owner of this bass sold it too us because they wanted to fund a trip to mount everest? Or.. They sold it too us because they hated it..

No! They just tell you about it, and what it could do for you.

Karl, didn't it have a chip in the body?
Yeah up at the top where the strap goes, I tryed to take a pic of it but it never came out its that unnoticeable.
Say you are selling the bass because it ate the drummer for breakfast and it is too dangerous to keep around.

That would get me interested. :)

Hmm....Think I might use that if anyone asks.

Say you are selling the bass because it ate the drummer for breakfast and it is too dangerous to keep around.

C'mon - nobody would sell that bass. Too many good points.

Say that it lowers a guitarist's amp just by being in the same room and you'd have something.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived