Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Break in the Session

Zuben

I catch a plane this afternoon back home for 2 weeks. Break time. Loaded the MP3 player and my Portable DVD player is charged up.

In my "time off", I have a series of X-Rays and MRI's scheduled. 3 different DR's appointments and hopefully, the OK to go back to San Diego.

If not, I am going into a new business - Zuben's Pharmacuticals. :grin:

Chat at ya when I get in.

Peace

http://www.spotcheckbilly.com/pic.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you might be taking a break - there have been sightings of your boss (naming no names) here in NoCal the last day or two.

Hope you have a safe trip back, and all the CT and MRIs go according to plan and you're back in San Diego before you know it.

As Reif said, rest up.

John

Great, Zuben! Maybe you should've taken a break by bringing the family out west instead. ;) Have a good rest.

(It must suck to have to go into the studio to track parts with Ms. Redheaded, slide guitar player! Ya brat! ;) )

Regarding Lister's query, is that song you said you'd written years ago that Ms. RHSGP finished right quick being tracked?

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Yeah fill us in for sure. I myself am really keen to hear you play finally...hearing an actual commercial high quality recording hot off the press is going to be great. One of our own immortalized on a famous person's record. You'll be in households all across the globe...that is so awesome, my dream at one point for sure!

Is Ricky playing drums on the album? He is a homeboy...I used to go watch him play in a band when I was a kid and I got to know his brother Steve quite well.

You should save those guitar picks, they are already selling them on E bay LOL. Different one's from the one you have. They have Longing in their Hearts written on the top of the pick.

Anyway, hope your Doctors visits are going well. Let us know.

Archived