Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Caevan reappears and...

Rhino Madness

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaah, I'm a hack: I like to eat, thus I cook; I like toneful guitar, thus I aspire to play.

I like talkin' guitars 'n' amps, too, thus I've run off at the keypad here about 'em a lot... but I'm in good company here. :cool:

I don't get around here as often lately, but things are getting so that might change a little in the near future. At the very least, I'll have better, more enjoyable reasons for being scarce, and have more intersting things to bring up when I do come around!

Thanks for the kind words, Rhino! you're one of the good guys; just ask The Legion Of Doom... ;):thu:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Man, he's a poet, too. You're bringing tears to my eyes...

Always enjoy your input. You've put me in the right direction numerous times. :thu:

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:

Aaaah, I'm a hack: I like to eat, thus I cook; I like toneful guitar, thus I aspire to play.

I like talkin' guitars 'n' amps, too, thus I've run off at the keypad here about 'em a lot... but I'm in good company here. :cool:

I don't get around here as often lately, but things are getting so that might change a little in the near future. At the very least, I'll have better, more enjoyable reasons for being scarce, and have more intersting things to bring up when I do come around!

Thanks for the kind words, Rhino! you're one of the good guys; just ask The Legion Of Doom... ;):thu:

So, Caevan....would it be too forward to ask, what are you up to????

Hell, you do need another post.... ;)

Don

"There once was a note, Pure and Easy. Playing so free, like a breath rippling by."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=574296

http://www.myspace.com/imdrs

Archived