Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

(ot ) post a pic of your pet

Minizan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dogs fart loud!!!
Dogs don't fart loud...They fart silent and deadly.

I think my mum has a picture of Moses....she's not here though.

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Originally posted by Junior 1:

Hard Tail,

That guy works for government, right?

I think it's one of the road crew guys for the Rolling Stones.

Hey, you getting smacked with a storm right now? It's dark as night out in Port Jeff.

That is a freakily good shot of Lightning,isn't it?

Total amatuer photographer me took that with no planning whatsoever. Lucky photo! Sassy was very much at ease in her shot-she always crosses her paws when feeling really good about things.

Here is the boss. Molly the weinerful wonderdog. She's gettin' a little old but still 10 pounds of dynamite. Be afraid, be very afraid.

http://www.shrewsberry.net/musicplayer/molly.jpg

Where are all the dog people? I'm getting sniffly with all these cats around. ;) S.

Originally posted by Batgirl7:

That is a freakily good shot of Lightning,isn't it?

Total amatuer photographer me took that with no planning whatsoever. Lucky photo! Sassy was very much at ease in her shot-she always crosses her paws when feeling really good about things.

I've studied photography as a semi-serious hobby. Who took the best photos of the kids when they were little? My wife, of course.
Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Actually, I downloaded the picture of the kitten and the gun. I noticed Hardtail had a cat avatar, I thought I would add a cat avatar as well.

If it had been me, I wouldn't have had my finger on the inside of the trigger guard. I would have had a hard time pointing the gun at the cat in the first place. When I was in Cadets, they spent a lot of time drilling gun safety into my head. "Don't point a gun at anything unless you intend to kill it. Not even if you are 100% sure that it's empty. You just never know!"...That kind of stuff.

Archived