Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I won't be able to post here too often for a while

Caevan O’Shite

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A brief update: as relatively unimportant as it might sound to some people, I'm so very glad to report that I've found the one cat that was still inside the house during the fire, and he was both in good repair and very happy to see me, too. Much weight was lifted off from my shou;ders by that; he's been a good bud and a source of laughter and comfort, I was quite upset at the thought of him being hurt or killed...

Thanks again to all of you for your support and good will, it really means a lot to me.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Hi Caevan! I'm so glad you found your buddy! Those of us that love our pets understand completely! and we know what it feels like to loose one too. We miss ya buddy ..thanks for the update!! hope to see you soon all the time and do hope the house rebuild thing goes well for ya.. hay ..as long as your rebuilding ..you should just stick on a STUDIO while your at it!! take care my friend :thu:

Originally posted by Caevan O'Shite:

A brief update: as relatively unimportant as it might sound to some people, I'm so very glad to report that I've found the one cat that was still inside the house during the fire, and he was both in good repair and very happy to see me, too. Much weight was lifted off from my shou;ders by that; he's been a good bud and a source of laughter and comfort, I was quite upset at the thought of him being hurt or killed...

Thanks again to all of you for your support and good will, it really means a lot to me.

Glad you found yer cat. I guess he had the good sense to get out. :D Like I said before, give a shout if you need anything.

Pets can be a real source of emotional support. That's one more piece of your life put back together. Keep your chin up, dude. If gets to be too much, come online and let us try to cheer you up. :thu:

Born on the Bayou

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/328.gif

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Everybody sing!

"Oh, the cat came back the very next day

They thought he was a goner but the kitty came back

'Cause he couldn't stay away!" :D

Glad he's o.k., Caevan. That would have been hard if you'd lost him. - St. Patrick must've sent him home!

LOL, Paddy O'Furniture

As the property of 6 cats ( ;) ), I entirely understand your elation over the pleasant recovery of your cat, K. Great to hear it.

I can't imagine even a few days of uncertainty with regards to our feline, canine or avian pets.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Yeah, the poor guy was in there during the fire, and aparently scooted out a window or door while the firefighters were there. (After I had been questioned several times by several people about who and what may or may not have been in the house, there was a vague mention that someone had heard someone say that a cat had shot past him when they entered, but I honestly thought that they were just saying that in a good natured attempt to make me feel better.)

I had to go over to the house to do a few things last night, and he had gotten into the attic through a hole in the roof while a tarp had been blown loose, getting trapped up there after the tarp had been replaced. He did NOT want ANYTHING to do with my carrying him down a ladder into the house, and I've got the holes in my clothes to prove it! Anyways, now he's free to come and go to and from the basement, where I set out lots of food and water for them.

In turn, I and our dog are free to come and go from my friends' basement, and my folks have come up from Florida and are staying at my uncle's house in a nearby village while my uncle and aunt are out-of-state. Kinda weird, all this chaos and being split up, but it could be worse. I'll be O.K.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

...He did NOT want ANYTHING to do with my carrying him down a ladder into the house, and I've got the holes in my clothes to prove it! ...

lol I've got permanent scars on my hands from a cat I did good thing for...

I'm a "cat-take-or-leave" guy, don't hate 'em the way some do but prefer dogs as companion animals. But I can extrapolate from how I would feel if my dog went missing how you must have felt about Kitty, so it really is wonderful that he's back safe 'n sound.

Well, I feel silly saying "if there's anything I can do..." because, due to the distance involved, I'm not really in a position to do much for you.

Then again, that is just my perception of things. If there's anything I can do, that I haven't thought of, drop me a PM.

Vince.

Originally posted by Kramer Ferrington III.:

Well, I feel silly saying "if there's anything I can do..." because, due to the distance involved, I'm not really in a position to do much for you.

Then again, that is just my perception of things. If there's anything I can do, that I haven't thought of, drop me a PM.

Vince.

Well, maybe a week's vacation in Milan?... :D

Oh man thank God your good Kitty bud made it. Some cats are just really good bud/pals like that aren't they?

This has to be a good sign that everything'll work out OK, and I'm definitely with Elwood about adding the studio to the rebuild! :thu:

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Archived