Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I just got a Valent... er Valentine. Ask me anything.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've discovered an amazing tip that will let you completely ignore Valentine's Day and still have your significant other adore you. Today I didn't mention Valentine's Day once, didn't get my wife flowers or candy of jewelry or even a card, and yet not only am I not in the dog house, but she's actually pretty thrilled with me tonight. The trick: find a partner whose birthday is February 14. Then just give them an awesome birthday and sweep that other stupid holiday completely under the rug, and they'll still adore you for it! [Disclaimer: may not be applicable to roughly 364/365 of the population.]

I've discovered an amazing tip that will let you completely ignore Valentine's Day and still have your significant other adore you. Today I didn't mention Valentine's Day once, didn't get my wife flowers or candy of jewelry or even a card, and yet not only am I not in the dog house, but she's actually pretty thrilled with me tonight. The trick: find a partner whose birthday is February 14. Then just give them an awesome birthday and sweep that other stupid holiday completely under the rug, and they'll still adore you for it! [Disclaimer: may not be applicable to roughly 364/365 of the population.]

My wife and I got married on December 31. Long story why, but had something to do with her being 8 months pregnant. Anyway, never have trouble remembering the date, and "planning something special" is kind of off the table since neither one of us wants to go out on NYE anymore.

But Rod, this thread is disappointing. I was hoping you actually got a Valente.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64