Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did you Black Friday anything?

RABid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Dan! Your story sounds so much like the experience that my wife had working for the bank years ago.

To be fair, I had 2 good years in a row before this year. Still, I'm no expert, but I predicted it to be flat, which it was. You cant expect another year of 20% growth on the back of 2 years in a row of huge growth. It's possible that they really did think the trend would continue. At least this year they are only asking for 2-3% growth, so I should be able to recover. It's hard to know if they just were wrong in their predictions or if it was on purpose. I'm generally happy with my employer. It's the nature of a job with variable pay like mine that it will be......variable. But it makes budgeting really tough.

Back to the topic of keyboards, I DO have a bunch I should sell but it sucks that so much of it almost isn't worth selling for what I would get for it at this point like Triton Pro, Alexis Fusion, S3000XL, VZ8M, CX3....some of which could use some repairs. What does that add up to? $2k? The only ones that may be worth something, but that I'd rather not part with, are the Jupiter 6 and Opus 3.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.