Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

...::Where´s___V I T O___B R A T T A ???...

Carlos Bigurra

Of course that is my opinion. I say that he was great and very very best guitar player in the midle of 80´s at 90´s earlys... I remember some White Lion song like he composed the music:

-Broken Heart

-Cry For Freedom

-Don´t Say it´s Over

-Hungry

-Little Fighter

-Lonely night

-Tell me

-Till death do us part

-Wait

-When the children cry

-and many more

If you studing the arrangment and the composision, it no easey into the pop music, this have the top of complexity, the armony and melody of hes solos are a nice music.

Who do know? Where is he? Why he desapered?

My best wish from Vito Bratta live... Whe always remembert Vito Bratta, have a nice live.

Thanks and Warm Regards

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I remember he came out at the same time as Extreme and I always enjoyed Vito Bratta's playing over Nuno's. Never cared for the band much though. That song Little Fighter had a nice arrangement and some cool melodies. The solo was awesome. Very early Van Halenish for the rythm part. I loved the solo.

Man, this is weird.

Two days ago, i was leaving the Grocery Store and Vito Bratta popped into my head from out of nowhere, and I haven't heard a White Lion Song in over a decade -- Not even Subconsciously and now this thread pops up from out of nowhere.

Is there someone transmitting Hyper-Aural Frequencies and uttering Vito Bratta's name via Satellite across America?

This is pretty strange

Originally posted by Pappadopalus:

Caputo:

There is a girl in my office that can check this out. She has told me in the past about alien implants. This sould like it could be related. I will check with her and get back with you.

Now that's ridiculous. Why shouldn't aliens be able to get implants? They deserve to have large breasteses just like any other woman. Just because they are from another country doesn't mean they shouldn't be entitled to look good...plus, I like to look at them. Now, I agree that illegal aliens shouldn't get free health care, but if they have the money to pay for their implants, I'm all for it.

Oh...wait. That's not what you're talking about, is it? Never mind....

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

I asked that Lady "Maribeth" for more specifics on the alien implant she mentioned. She said it had nothing to do with cosmetic surgery or government subsidies. She said it was an extra terrestrial type device that visitors from another planet implant into your brain to control your thoughts. I'm all for that if we can get women to implant them and I get the remote.

I'd trick mine out with the low rider type shocks. It would make her heels go up and down on hydraulics.

Originally posted by Pappadopalus:

I asked her for more specific on the alien implant and she said it had nothing to do with cosmetic surgery. She said it was an extra terrestrial type device that visitors from another planet implant into you brain to control you thoughts. I'm all for that if we can get women to implant them and I get the remote.

Man, I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing as I read your post....sorta scary, isn't it?

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

I read in GP that he was doing some wide stretches

on his guitar laying on his bed and something snapped in his left hand,but that was a couple

yr's ago.I liked the album with wait on it.Vito

was cool, then I heard the guy from Autograph and

said when did Vito join the band. :DThanks Edward :rolleyes:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by Darklava:

I read in GP that he was doing some wide stretches

on his guitar laying on his bed and something snapped in his left hand,but that was a couple

yr's ago.I liked the album with wait on it.Vito

was cool, then I heard the guy from Autograph and

said when did Vito join the band. :DThanks Edward :rolleyes:

Yikes, sounds painful :(

Funny you should mention Autograph. I used to be friends with Steve (Lynch). He still teaches guitar here in Seattle.

Oh, Autograph came before White Lion ;)

It's not simple to be simple.

-H. Matisse

Ross Precision Guitars

Archived