Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BlueStrat?

Mudcat

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hola amigos! :wave:

I'm alive and kickin'. Last night we found out that her ex is in jail for drunk driving or some such, and might be there for a while.

Eloped? No. Planning a wedding? Yes. ;) We've been together pretty much 24/7 since we met and it just keeps getting better. :) I've been praying about it and it just feels right.

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by Blue Strat:

Hola amigos! :wave:

I'm alive and kickin'.

Oh, good. I'd wondered about where you were. :)

I didn't want to ask in case I started a whole thread of people worrying you were lying dead in a ditch :D

But hey, great news! It's good to hear you are all happy.

Originally posted by Blue Strat:

...Eloped? No. Planning a wedding? Yes. ;) We've been together pretty much 24/7 since we met and it just keeps getting better. :) I've been praying about it and it just feels right.

Blue - Congrats! One word of advice: don't rush the wedding to much. My advice is 12 months from your first date. This gives you enough time confirm you really are committed before making getting into a formal spiritual/legal relationship.

Now here's the big question: Are you still going to have time to experiment building amps and pedals? :confused::D

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

Archived