Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

As flames shot from my fingertips ....

Dave da Dude

Last night I finally got myself, my Highway 1 Strat, Randall Tube Pro II and cables all together in the large (mostly empty) bulding where I work.

It was awesome. I felt like flames or lightening bolts were shooting from my fingertips down the cable and out the speaker. :thu:

I had the Master Volume "cranked" (for me) to 5 or 6, the gain to 5 or 6 and the guitar volume to 9 or 10. I loved it. The first time I've ever been able to let the whole combination loose :cool:

When I went to put everything away I noticed that I had had the "Power Switch" on the back set to "1/3 Power" instead of "Full Power" :eek:

I can get THREE times as much out of it :D:D

btw, I noticed (for the first time) last night that the 1 x 12 is a Celestion G12 .... - 70 :cool:

Gotta' geetar... got the amp. There must be SOMEthing else I... "need".

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Dave!

I've done similar things once in a while, and it's a great feeling to be able to just crank it up and go!

I did that a couple of times where I worked. It was a big stage with a 765-seat auditorium. I felt like I was on cloud nine for days afterward.

Now just wait until you crank that bugger up to full power :thu: .

May all your thoughts be random!

- Neil

www.McFaddenArts.com

www.MikesGarageRocks.com

that rocks man. I put my amp out on my deck once and cranked it up. I told my mom to time how long it took the neighers to call to tell me to turn down. I started shreding and what do u know, minute and a half later we got calls. Its cause everyone around me is old. SOO, i turned it all the way down from 9 to 7 :D

The forumite formerly known as Cooper.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will finally know peace." Jimi Hendrix

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." Jimi Hendrix

Originally posted by DARKLAVA:

Turn that shit down!!!!......

http://www.smileytown.com/content/emot/exct0003.gif

says Jimi with two marshall stacks directly behind him :D

Archived