Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone going to NAMM in Nashville this week?

Scott Jones

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Sjonesmusic:

I'll be wondering around, courtesy of the Grammys.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Anyone up for hanging out?

Peace,

Scott

Hey Scott, if you're driving from St. Louis to Nashville, you'll be within a mile of my house as you pass through Paducah, KY. I'm free on Friday and would love to join you. I could meet you in Nashville, or if you want to stop in Paducah I can follow you down from here.

Same here, but I won't be around as of Friday night. :(

Anyone want to meet for lunch on Friday? (I also extended an invitation to request a ride from the airport to anyone coming in Thursday or Friday. Haven't heard a peep outta anyone on that.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

...Anyone want to meet for lunch on Friday?...

Where and when?

Reminder - I would be coming from Brentwood and have to stick close to one hour for lunch.

Mudcat's music on Soundclick

"Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em."-The Webb Wilder Credo-

Originally posted by Mudcat:

...Anyone want to meet for lunch on Friday?...

Where and when?

Reminder - I would be coming from Brentwood and have to stick close to one hour for lunch.

I dunno... Noon at Noshville, perhaps? If anyone is coming in from out of town a more convenient to downtown location would be better, but I hardly ever go downtown. Someone want to suggest a good lunch spot on Commerce, 2nd, or lower Broad, etc.?

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

[QB]Anyone want to meet for lunch on Friday? QB]

I'd love to but my Friday availability just blew up. Turns out I can't get away from the office after all so I'll have to catch up will you fine folks next time. :)

Originally posted by Steevo:

[QB]Anyone want to meet for lunch on Friday? QB]

I'd love to but my Friday availability just blew up. Turns out I can't get away from the office after all so I'll have to catch up will you fine folks next time. :)
You have a family? Kids? Maybe we'll just have to pick a weekend in Land Between The Lakes. :thu: If you're up for that type of thing, of course.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Thanks Neil, LBL is indeed a great place. Did you know that LBL is the home of the largest disease-free elk herd in the the USA? I would not be aware of that little informational nugget except for my faithful Rotary Club attendance. ;) I'm in Nashville regularly ... next time August 6th flying out to Phoenix, back on the 10th. I would enjoy meeting you for lunch either day. Also, I have a friend that has a studio in Franklin and I'll need to take my wife's car to the Lexus dealer on 65S at Moores Lane in the next month or so. Either of those spots convenient to where you are?

Either place would be convenient. :thu:

I work just outside the downtown interstate circle (40E/24E at Fessler's Lane) and my wife works at the Primus Financial building (across I-65 from Cool Springs Galleria). Until Lilly starts school I make regular trips to pick her up nearby.

I'll PM you contact info later today.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Well, another NAMM in town and I enjoyed lunch with Dan Laskowski (Techristian) downtown, but unfortunately I won't get to meet anyone else. I'm a few hours from the start of a 9 hour trek to Northern Illinois so the rest of you, hope you have fun.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived