Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Doors' Drummer Sue-a-thon

First Densmore, now Copeland: [quote]Stewart Copeland sues Doors members LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Stewart Copeland, former drummer for the rock group The Police, has filed a $1 million breach of oral contract lawsuit claiming two members of The Doors 21st Century reneged on a promise to include him on an upcoming tour and album. Last month, original Doors drummer John Densmore sued Manzarek and Krieger for going on tour without him.[/quote]Rest of the article [url=http://www.canoe.ca/JamMusic/mar14_sue-ap.html]here.[/url] At this rate Manzarek and Krieger's safest bet would be a drum machine :D
meh

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For what it's worth, John Densmore claims that he is the reason that Doors songs aren't being used as jingles to sell assorted useless crap that people buy. Jim Morrison apparently said that all decisions in the Doors had to be made by consensus (i.e. unanimously). Densmore claims that the other two are rather more avaricious (i.e. greedy) than he is. I don't know whether I would take his word or not, but I would tend to lean towards his side of the story since it's the other two who are trying to cash in, again, on the Doors name. I must admit I am now and again amazed that their are people who have any scruples at all. Cheers, Alan Tomlinson

Captain's Log Stardate: 00506600: I am here on this stage with A man sitting behind a keyboard looking thing, a man behind these cylinder type things, and another man holding this thing with what looks like strings running from one end to the other. I am looking at myself. I am wearing these tight brown leather type pants, no shirt, and long hair. I seemed to be going into convulsions and yelling " AHM a Back Door Man!!! Strange indeed. :p :wave: :rolleyes: :freak:

[quote]Originally posted by magicman: [b]William shatner as the lizard king. I like it![/b][/quote]The Lizard Admiral. :D [i]Weird Scenes Inside The Nebula...[/i]
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Archived