Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NEW VAN HALEN COMPILATION

BiC

BTW guys, Van Halen's new compilation, "Best of Both Worlds" will be out on July 20. It's a 2 CD set of a lot of the classics- remastered . I just may pick this one up. :thu:

Anybody else plan on getting it?

CHECK IT OUT

Peace :)

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my drummer saw them live last weekend and he said they played awesome but the set list was terrible. only 6 roth tunes in the show and they were only the crowd pleasers--except unchained and somebody get me a doctor. its sad that they just refuse to relive the VH glory. sammy is SOO CHEEZY!!! the encore was how do you know when its love--hagar. how?? how could they stoop that low? that would be like aerosmith playing ragdoll for their encore.

Originally posted by Dave th Dude:

I heard one of the new cuts on radio :cool:

I wasn't all that impressed :(

Yeah... I'm only interested in the remastered classics. :cool:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

I just saw it in HMV, you can get it a day earlier as you're over here BiC!!! :thu:

May well get it, I LIKE Sammy's stuff, so yah boo sucks to the lot of you!!!!!!! :P:D

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Archived