Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

American Chopper???

BiC

How about "American Guitar"! :thu:

"American Chopper" is a show based off a family's love of building choppers and entering them into contests. Boy, do they have some beautiful pieces!

CHOPPERS

Anybody watch it?

I just thought it would be cool if there was a show and contest for building homemade guitars! :cool:

Peace

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by revolead:

Me too.

That would rock. BiC, maybe you could start one. ;) I'll donate my Duncan Designed buckers.

Oh Man... I wish I had the TALENT!!! :P

:D

I'll be a judge??? :idea::idea::idea:

Peace :thu:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Or maybe like this old house.Show how to refurb or

tip's.Maybe the first would be as dumb as it sounds.How to wrap your strings around the tuning machines on nonlocking guitars.So they stay in tune better.Or why you don't use just regular guitar cord from your marshall head to your cab?The little things guitar center doesn't teach you when spend all that money in there stores. :mad:

Great idea BiC BELIEVER IN CHRIST........ :thu:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

quote:
Originally posted by DARKLAVA:

Or maybe like this old house.Show how to refurb or

tip's.Maybe the first would be as dumb as it sounds.How to wrap your strings around the tuning machines on nonlocking guitars.So they stay in tune better.Or why you don't use just regular guitar cord from your marshall head to your cab?The little things guitar center doesn't teach you when spend all that money in there stores. :mad:

Great idea BiC BELIEVER IN CHRIST........ :idea:

Archived