Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Meeting in Frankfurt??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there. We had a small Keyboard forum dinner at Gallo Nero last year that was some fun - don't know if any of those folks (Argomax, Bobro, peake) are going. If there's a forum get-together, I'd be interested in attending... dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

[quote]Originally posted by Anderton: [b]GREAT! I'm going. Do you want to meet in the journalist's room after the show and practice the art of controlled inebriation?[/b][/quote]Hi, Yeah, let's do that! Will you be working a booth this year or will you "just" stroll around? Will be good to meet again. Mats N

Why "controlled" inebriation? :D :D :D One of these days I'll go to Europe. Like the time I went across the St. Clair River to Sarnia, Ontario. I saw a sign that said "Drink Canada Dry". I really tried.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

<> Hey, I'm there to do a job! OF course, part of the job is being sociable... Okay Mats, I always stop by the press room after the show. Sometimes I try to get there a few minutes to early to grab a free beer :) See you soon! Have you heard any rumors of hot new products or anything?

Not going. Sometimes I wish we didn't have such good subsidiaries and distributorships in Europe so I'd have an excuse to attend more Messe and Euro AES shows. We have a new box being shown there. I'll talk more about that when we get closer to the date of introduction...pretty cool, actually. Enjoy the show, you lucky folks! :) - Jeff

Archived