Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT- Okay, let's just do it

This country hates that country. Those countries cannot abide some country over there. These guys want to kill those guys, and those guys wish to return the favour. And of course, *everyone* hates the U.S. Let's just round up all the citizens of all the countries in the world that hate each other. Arm everyone with machetes and turn em all loose in some vast rolling plain in N. Africa. Let the hackings and slashings and misc. death begin. Let everyone get it out of thier system. I'm tired of this, i'm tired of being "generally hated" by people of the world i've never met, and most of all, i'm tired of being alive. Come. Let's march to our death(s).

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I'm tired of this, i'm tired of being "generally hated" by people of the world i've never met, and most of all, i'm tired of being alive." I suspect that this is at the core of a much bigger majority of people than we'd ever care to dream or admit. Spot on. It sure seems that 'being alive' wasn't supposed to be this much of a headache when I was a kid, looking forward to being an adult.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

[quote]Originally posted by offramp: It sure seems that 'being alive' wasn't supposed to be this much of a headache when I was a kid, looking forward to being an adult.[/QB][/quote]I want to go back to my childhood! Too late Uh?

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

quote: [b]This country hates that country. Those countries cannot abide some country over there. These guys want to kill those guys, and those guys wish to return the favour. And of course, *everyone* hates the U.S.[/b] There is no us or them. Steve
You shouldn't chase after the past or pin your hopes on the future.

[quote]Originally posted by phaeton: [b] And of course, *everyone* hates the U.S. [/b][/quote]And the U.S. is generally populated by *everyone*,so I guess *everyone* hates themselves? And don't forget,the gorvernment makes no decisions on anything like going to war,only me and my friends have that power,that is,only me and my white Anglo friends,because everyone else is cool right?What kind of fucking mentality is this? :rolleyes:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

I have a better idea. Take Bush, Saddam, Bin Ladin, the guy in Korea who's name I can't spell and arm them all with machetes and turn em all loose in some vast rolling plain in N. Africa. All the leaders, congress's parliments. Let those that want war so bad have at it. Most people who actually have to, or have had to be in a war, are a little less ready for the killings to begin. "Armchair warriors always fail.... And we've been poisined by these fairytales...." [i]Don Henley.[/i] Let the hackings and slashings and misc. death begin.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Archived