Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Great Satan

[quote]Originally posted by patrick_dont_fret: [b]Definitely Dubya. Phil Collins comes in a close second, as followed by Bill Gates. And yes, all those people responsible for the Backdoor Boys, *Nsuck, Britney Snears, The New Bitches on the Block-corner, and all those should burn in the flames of a thousand suns.[/b][/quote]I agree with most of that. But you have Britney all wrong, I tell you. She's just a confused girl who could be straightened right out with a thorough spanking.
I really don't know what to put here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Sylver needs a new idiom:[b]But you have Britney all wrong, I tell you. She's just a confused girl who could be straightened right out with a thorough spanking.[/b][/quote]Okay, now you are back on track! Actually I am the embodiment of the conflict of weakness you humans carry in your souls, though it is interesting you allow the most conflicted (see your list of false Satans) to represent you to each other across your physical realm on Earth.

[quote]Originally posted by tazzola: [b]I At least Gates..... also influenced the tech industry in general, ......[/b][/quote]Bill Gates influenced the CRAP! Not the industry! He sells bullsh*it as gold! Technology is way ahead of Bill Gates

Sucking the brain's vacuum

Waiting for the Nuclear Fusion. More energy, less damage.

[quote]Originally posted by Pain in the Glaven: [b]I voted for Phil Collins, because someone has to take responsiblity for all of those times they play "In the Air Tonight" :D .[/b][/quote]Plus no one else including Dubbya and Tuna ever attempted to do god-awful Supremes remakes.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Beware of the great satan America. We will be invading Spain and Italy next. There is a shortage of g00d virgin olive oil. All of our beaches and bitches are polluted. Soon we will be ready to take over the whole world. Our great scientists have developed a drug that will secretly and easily be slipped in the worlds food supply. The effect of this drug causes everyone to have blind commitment and fervent love for the USA. Once the world falls under the all mighty American umbrella the aliens will come out of hiding and reveal the last great mystery and the world will be a more better place... ...yes, more better. unfortunately we have to do much burninating to get there. There is much more to this great conspiracy that I could tell you but it will have to be later. I need to go feed my pet dragon “Trogd0r!” :p

Archived