Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Great Satan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well now, see? If we'd have kept our women oppressed and covered, executed anyone who wasn't agreeable, and lived in the 14th century, Osama wouldn't have anything against us! That ol' debil progress will be the riunation of us... Whitefang
I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

You left out Yolanda Vega,2 more numbers and I would of hit tonights 125 million powerball(N.Y.).If it wasn't for her slight hesitation in choosing those last 2 balls...................
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

I voted for Gates. :rolleyes: Seems like he's the current front runner. Yeah, the Islamic extremists have called us "the great satan" for years... well guys, I am personally sick of this crap. You come over here and kill OUR civilians and then call US satan? You want us to live in fear? Well then, get ready, because "SATAN" is coming for you, and hellfire's comin' with him. :evil: :evil:

[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b] get ready, because "SATAN" is coming for you, and hellfire's comin' with him. :evil: :evil: [/b][/quote]My sentiments as well.Iraq sorta blew it,they coulda hired the "Tuna" themselves and turned themselves into a winning country in one season before he turned on them in favor of coaching Iran or something.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Come on, now. I love the TUNA and the Dallas Cowboys. Of course, look where I live (only 20 miles from the Cowboys' stadium). As for The Great Satan, that's what Iran used to call the US back in 1979. Sure, we often send troops into foreign countries to kill their citizens, but why does the world have a problem with that? :rolleyes:

MJ was on the list, but I didn't include enough choices when making the poll to include him. In addition, if MJ was on the list, then I'd need to also have R Kelly. Others who could have made the list- Rush Limbaugh Hillary Clinton Kenny G Tuaca TinderArts Viacom AOL The Major Labels RIAA Lisa Marie Presley Madeline Albright Jerry Jones Dan Snyder My landlord Have I forgotten anyone? BTW - so far, France is satan free.

[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b] Yeah, the Islamic extremists have called us "the great satan" for years... well guys, I am personally sick of this crap. You come over here and kill OUR civilians and then call US satan? You want us to live in fear? Well then, get ready, because "SATAN" is coming for you, and hellfire's comin' with him. :evil: :evil: [/b][/quote]A-frickin'-men, Phil.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b]I voted for Gates. :rolleyes: Seems like he's the current front runner. Yeah, the Islamic extremists have called us "the great satan" for years... well guys, I am personally sick of this crap. You come over here and kill OUR civilians and then call US satan? You want us to live in fear? Well then, get ready, because "SATAN" is coming for you, and hellfire's comin' with him. :evil: :evil: [/b][/quote]That's what I'm talking about!

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Originally posted by Tinderarts: [quote] Have I forgotten anyone? [/quote]Those responsible for the Backstreet Boys, Brittany Spears, Eminem and their ilk, but thank you for giving Kenny G an honorable mention.

Actually, "Satan" is a Christian diety based in part on the Celtic god of the hunt and partly on the old testament's story of the fall of the archangel Lucifer. The early Christians, in an attempt to gather converts, frequently identified pagan dieties and local boogiemen with Lucifer, whom, since he had fallen from grace became the ultimate evil(in the eyes of the Christians). That is why the "Devil" has so many names and properties, the character is an amalgom of pagan dieties. Funny thing, that kinda makes Satanists just a bunch of warped Christians, since Satan only exists in the Christian methos.
I really don't know what to put here.

Can't believe Bill Gates is so high up in the poll. He started with just about nothing and embarked upon a great capitalistic success story. I'd think in a capitalist society he'd be a hero. Course I always suspected way back in my grade school days that the ideas of a free society and capitalism wasn't gonna be a good mix come one day. We're slowly getting there.

William F. Turner

Songwriter

turnersongs

Sometimes the truth is rude...

tough shit... get used to it.

I used to think Bill Gates was The Great Satan too, but then again, there are better choices for that poll (haven't voted yet... :rolleyes: ). Currently, I'd have to say North Korea's Kim Jong Il, or George "Gentleman's C's" W. Bush. At least Gates has his own phlianthropic foundation with wife Melinda. Like it or not, he's also influenced the tech industry in general, notwithstanding his attitude towards competitors. Besides, I don't use M$ all day, mostly for games and word processing. :)

Satans are not those people. Satans are the people who are in satanic churches, killing children and women, abusing innocents, inquinating a world with oil (in 10 years the "good" petroil will be almost finish, it's time to change.

Sucking the brain's vacuum

Waiting for the Nuclear Fusion. More energy, less damage.

Archived