Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Music Store Hell (a compilation)

stepay

Originally posted by scottasin:

i might have to steal your idea mate, thanks.

It's yours for the taking, my friend...although you are legally restricted from doing that bit in the Omaha area! :D
My band Thousand Houses: www.thousandhouses.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stepay:

Originally posted by Dick Ward (MP Hall of Fame Wannabe):

In the keyboard room dude, you totally missed "The Entertainer" "Chopsticks", "The Knuckle Song" and of course "Heart and Soul" unless I completely zonked out there. Oh and the Peanuts theme (badly).

Also needed - "Damnit" by Blink 182

Any Tool song on Bass

"The Final Countdown"

"Runnin with the Devil" on bass

I'll have more for you soon. Some of these are before my time I think. Not that I don't know the songs, just never heard em in a music store.

OH! Add some phat beatz for the keyboard room at Guitar Center. Make sure they're coming from a keyboard I want to play too, and make sure they go on for 2 hours so I never get to sit down with that board....

Good additions there Dick (some repeats that others said -- just mentioning so they know I saw their post too). I should add those. Perhaps I will.
UH Steve read the first line of your reply......LOL

MY Toys - Kurzweil PC1X, Roland A-90, Yamaha KX88, Yamaha CS1x, Novation 49SL MkII, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2, JBL PRX615M

My Music Page

it usually not any particular song, but I can't stand when some kids go and laydown a wack @$$ drum track blast it and try to Crap..Uh RAP over it.

MY Toys - Kurzweil PC1X, Roland A-90, Yamaha KX88, Yamaha CS1x, Novation 49SL MkII, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2, JBL PRX615M

My Music Page

Originally posted by C.Bull:

Originally posted by stepay:

Originally posted by Dick Ward (MP Hall of Fame Wannabe):

In the keyboard room dude, you totally missed "The Entertainer" "Chopsticks", "The Knuckle Song" and of course "Heart and Soul" unless I completely zonked out there. Oh and the Peanuts theme (badly).

Also needed - "Damnit" by Blink 182

Any Tool song on Bass

"The Final Countdown"

"Runnin with the Devil" on bass

I'll have more for you soon. Some of these are before my time I think. Not that I don't know the songs, just never heard em in a music store.

OH! Add some phat beatz for the keyboard room at Guitar Center. Make sure they're coming from a keyboard I want to play too, and make sure they go on for 2 hours so I never get to sit down with that board....

Good additions there Dick (some repeats that others said -- just mentioning so they know I saw their post too). I should add those. Perhaps I will.
UH Steve read the first line of your reply......LOL
Maybe I'm dense C. Bull, but I don't get what you're getting at.

Steve (Stevie Ray)

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

Archived