Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Trek SSP preamp Hammond

Gary75

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that Al Goff has used them alot on road organs (consoles and spinets like the M3), to minimize maintenance. And as far as I recall from the Hamtech list, everyone has liked them (no real difference in quality of sound). Plus, I think they enable reverb and switching options with other Trek II products. I have only installed the Trek II percussion on my model AV and have been extremely happy with it.
Hammond T-582A, Casio WK6600, Behringer D

I would never do that. In the UK B3's are non existant. This is an A100. I was hoping I could squeeze a SSP in the top half and make do without the bottom, and construct a folding leg assembly like the Hammond X5, only looking more attractive. I managed to get hold of a Hammond BC here in the UK which I am going to restore when I get hold of another A100 soon.

Cool! In about three weeks I'm picking up a beautiful organ from a friend. It is a very nice '54 B2 in a great looking case, upgraded with manuals and preamp from an A-100, scanners, line box and generators all rebuilt or recapped. Functionally it is equivalent to a B-3, but with those marvelous handmade cases from earlier years.

Moe

---

Archived