Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT (Sorta): Four-year-old drummer

Aidan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the kid could play swing I'd pay him in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, double his going rate ... and all the milk he could drink. Hell, I'd even throw in chocolate milk.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

He's better than any drummer I've ever played with...

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Originally posted by DanS:

I like that the kid has headphones to protect his hearing, probably his mom's idea... ;)

He could be listening to a click track. :D

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

Actually, if you poke around there are other clips where he's playing with a band at a concert. It looks like some outdoor gig, and no headphones, thus no click.

yannis D, I'd like him to multiply. The world could use more drummers who just are happy to play and don't know enough words to give the rest of the band grief. (can you tell I've got a thing going about drummers lately? :mad: )

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived