Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anything special on your Christmas list this year?

RABid

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, I guess I don't have the Xmas $pirit for myself. I bought my girlfriend a nice ring and a variety of gifts for the tree. everyone on my list is covered

I have all the gear I need. I sold my U3 and I am thinking about an expensive Clavinova for the living room. My practical side tells me wait til January for new models and prices on old models will decrease.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

I am going to get a useful piece of computer equipment this year - a 4 bay chassis for IDE drives to increase my storage capacity. Considering you can get aa chassis for FW800 for about $200 and 320gb drives are going for about $100 each these days, you can get a 1.28TB storage (portable) solution for about $600.

Live 6, Battery 3, Project 5, Atmosphere, Albino 2, Minimoog V, Oddity, Nord 2X, Proteus 2K

***I can't play for sh*t, but I can sequence like a muthaf*ck*r***

Originally posted by MaFunk:

I was thinking a couple of books would be perfect for me this year.. most likely Real book sixth edition and Forward motion.

Mafunk, too bad you can't wrap Forward Motion for the X'mas tree :cry: It only comes as a PDF. I suppose you can download it to a CD and wrap it but you have to promise not to open it till Christmas (and delete extra copies on your computer :D ).

Hamburg Steinway O, Crumar Mojo, Nord Electro 4 HP 73, EV ZXA1

Archived