Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Best keyboard action

markymark

Hi to everyone! I've just signed up!

I wanted to know if they were any Kurzweil fans out there? I am getting ready to buy a new stage piano/synthesiser. I have always gone with Yamaha stage pianos like the P200 and more recently the P250. Now that the CP300 has been released I am keen to buy one of those.

Kurzweil PC2x and K2600X have come to my attention lately but I don't know much about them. Kurzweil has only fairly recently set up a European centre and so the brand name is only starting to reach my length.

I have tried the Yamaha CP300 already and liked the Graded Hammer action keys and was wondering what the Kurzweil PC2X and K2600X would be like in relation to keyboard response? I haven't found a local retailer for Kurzweil but wanted to hear some reviews from users or owners to see if it is worth my while taking a serious look for the Kurzweil range of keyboards.

Any advice or help here would be welcome!

Thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Mark^2 :wave:

The first thing you want to do is take a look at this:

Click Here

Since this is a Keyboard forum, you have certainly come to the right place. These cats talk about your dilemma every day. ;)

I've owned and played both Kurzweils and Yamahas. I prefer Yamaha because it feels and sounds better to me.

Whenever comparing 2 or more boards, the opinions are okay but you really have to find a way to play both in order to be satisfied with your decision.

Good luck and welcome to the forum. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Archived