Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMM KC dinner 2007

Dave Bryce

So, get this...

For the first time, I've managed to land Buca Di Beppo's Pope table for the NAMM dinner. :cool:

The problem is that it only seats 18, and we've been known to have more than 18 at these.

So, I'm trying to get a handle on how many people think they may be coming to dinner this year. I know it's still a ways off, but any help I can get projecting a head count would be greatly appreciated. If it goes over 18, we'll just bail on the Pope table.

Since it's a way popular room, they'd appreciate it if we could let them know as soon as possible if we're going to do so.

Friday night, January 19th, 7:30 PM. Buca Di Beppo, Garden Grove CA.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave,

The whole KB staff is scheduled to play a gig that night in one of the hotel venues; any chance we could move it to Thursday nite instead?

Not that we're the reason anybody'd want to be there, you understand. :rolleyes:

Ernie

Ernie Rideout, Private Citizen

Gee, that was quick.

Originally posted by Geoff Grace:

Although I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it, I certainly plan to attend.

Best,

Geoff

Same goes for me.

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

Originally posted by Ernie Rideout:

The whole KB staff is scheduled to play a gig that night in one of the hotel venues; any chance we could move it to Thursday nite instead?

I'll check. If I can, how many Keyboard staffers will attend the dinner?

Anybody have a problem with us doing it on Thursday?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

If it's Thursday, we're rocking. We'll make sure that Michael Gallant, Stephen Fortner, and myself will be there. We'll try to get some of the contributing editors there, as well.

Thanks for being working with us on this!

Ernie

Ernie Rideout, Private Citizen

Gee, that was quick.

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by Ernie Rideout:

I'll check. If I can, how many Keyboard staffers will attend the dinner?

Anybody have a problem with us doing it on Thursday?

dB

I plan on attending dinner, and can come either day, although if it's Thursday, the earlier, the better.

I attempted to pull off a surprise "drop in" last year, but as Ernie might remember, I showed up about an hour too early and no one at the front station new anything about it, so I assumed I was at the wrong location and went back to my hotel.

I have a badge coming (thank you Korg), but I've learned the hard way that it is better for me to buy a full fare plane ticket at the last minute, rather than eat most of another advance purchase one because of last minute sessions.

I'll know if I'm attending hopefully by the week before, so I'll gladly stand (and eat off of Ernie's plate :D ) if I can make it.

Steve

Archived