Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SSS Mixing Event PREVIEW!!! Last call for mixes!

[quote]Originally posted by Fantasticsound: [b]Would've been nice to at least been listed on the "Whatever happened to" list, dBunny. [/b][/quote]Last I heard from you, you said you would PM me. I was just waiting for your PM, until I saw your above post. Bummer that you didn't get a mix submitted. Oh, well, next time. :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, I relaid the mix this morning, and sent it too my friend. He's going to master it today or tomorrow, and then I'll send it in. BTW, Dbunny, if you have Messenger, or could downlaod it, we could do a direct filetransfer to you. Mark

IMDB Credit list

President George Washington: "The government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian Religion."

President Abraham Lincoln: "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my religion."

So perhaps a little note about the distribution is in order: I am working for a company called Lightning CD who has generously offered to host the tracks on their site. The CDs will be available to anyone that wants one. Very quickly and without mailing costs. Suffice it to say the delivery system kicks big butt. :) There is a little information about Lightning CD [url=http://www.lightningcd.com/]here.[/url] More to come... - DJDM

• 9 months later...
Oh, mannnnn....you'd have a field day with mine. I spent only about four hours on mine in total, and most of the time was spent trying to figure out how to work Pro Tools. I'd almost forgotten about this, and was surprised to see it back up again. Maybe someday we can do this whole thing again. Not that I've mastered PT by any stretch, but at least I have a small clue how to use it now.... :D

Archived