Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ya gotta love LA...

Dave Bryce

Originally posted by Joe Muscara:

I won't actually post it here because some might find it too risqué. But boy, has she changed, huh??

My original reply had an image of her from her first Playmate pictorial (Feb 1990), but realized it was too risqué as well. ;)

You're right, though... she's definitely undergone some... changes. :(

http://www.pamela-anderson-fotos.de/fotos/junge-pam/pam-blue-zone.jpg

Sven, I was just commenting on the beauty and the beast situation between Shannon and Gene. I should talk, most probably say the same thing about my wife and me! :D

I can relate as well, Joe. :D

(I used to be a big KISS fan, and even enjoyed digging up their music fairly recently, but I've just grown to really dislike him/them for a number of reasons.)
It's all good... he's definitely got a polarizing character. :thu:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man that just stinks. A pretty girl who has just made herself look messed up, IMNSHO. What a shame.

(Though obviously it works for her, so why stop? :( )

At least Dave is enjoying it! :D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Wow, that *IS* way too bad! But then, boobs done, then undone, then done again (that *we* know of) - it can't be the best thing. :eek:

Nonetheless, should provide some entertainment during halftime and other boring times during the games.

So, when and where are your practices? :D

- Bob

At least Dave is enjoying it! :D

Meh....

Originally posted by Bob Rinker:

should provide some entertainment during halftime and other boring times during the games.

Not much, so far...

So, when and where are your practices?
5 PM, Colina middle school.

Neither she nor Kid Rock have been coming to practice this week though - they send the boy with Pam's assistant.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Hey db, my youngest daughter is on the Westlake Braves football cheerleading squad. They practice on the baseball fields at Westlake High School Tues/Thurs 5:00 to 7:00PM This is her second year as a cheerleader for the Westlake Braves middle school-aged football team. Another dad on the team is Chris Impellitteri a really good guitar shredder/player that also lives here in T.O. Last year at our house we made most of those half-time paper banners that the football players run thru. Looks like we'll be recruited to make some of those banners again this year.
When most people go to work, they work. When musicians go to work, they play. Which do you prefer?

Sven, I was just commenting on the beauty and the beast situation between Shannon and Gene. I should talk, most probably say the same thing about my wife and me! :D

(I used to be a big KISS fan, and even enjoyed digging up their music fairly recently, but I've just grown to really dislike him/them for a number of reasons.)

Same over here. Kiss has always been about Paul Stanley IMHO, Mr. Simmons being a decorative toy. The nail in the coffin was his unforgettably "professional" demonstration in the last gig Kiss played in Brazil: The man was drunk to oblivion, spitting at everyone and made a point of being as offensive as possible towards the country and specially the amazingly loyal Kiss fans in Brazil. It does not matter how successful he might be, he's miserable. And it shows...
"I'm ready to sing to the world. If you back me up". (Lennon to his bandmates, in an inspired definition of what it's all about).

Hi Alan,

I laughed a lot after reading your post! Your LA experience sounds so spot on, especially the whole car thing (although I have had differing experiences with the women here but I think I don't even get to mingle or am up to the level of the gold digging types you were alluding to). Having lived in Hell-Ay for 7 years I have developed a hatred for movies and the whole celebrity culture (and I work for a big entertainment company, go figure). What a joke! But hey, the weather's great (isn't that the standard comeback when people tell you about the horrendous traffic jams and other pitfalls that you are subjected to every day??).

Not bitter at all here...

Originally posted by FormerOceanwaySlave:

I'm glad you like LA. I found it to be pretty fucked unless one had lots of money and even then I found that spending an average of two hours a day in an automobile to be pretty isolating. It's also such a company town. The best night to go out to eat in LA was Oscar night because everything that had a pulse was watching. Everyone I knew when I was there either had too much time and not enough money or the reverse. I worked 100 to 110 hours a week.

Also, with all due respect, I found the women in LA (I'm unfairly generalizing here, there are of course many exceptions) to be far too focussed on their outward appearances and far too unfocussed on their behaviour. De gustibus non est disputandum.

Enjoy Ms. Anderson, and please do everything you can to keep her there.

Cheers,

Alan Tomlinson

Originally posted by Still Learning:

Hey db, my youngest daughter is on the Westlake Braves football cheerleading squad. They practice on the baseball fields at Westlake High School Tues/Thurs 5:00 to 7:00PM This is her second year as a cheerleader for the Westlake Braves middle school-aged football team. Another dad on the team is Chris Impellitteri a really good guitar shredder/player that also lives here in T.O. Last year at our house we made most of those half-time paper banners that the football players run thru. Looks like we'll be recruited to make some of those banners again this year.

Cool! Maybe we'll see you at a game!

Tommy Lee brought the boys yesterday. That was interesting... ;)

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by zeronyne:

[qb] Was K.R. there? They just got hitched, right?

I went to the outdoor DTE Energy Center near Detroit a couple of years ago to see Deep Purple. My son, who was 12 at the time, went backstage with me. While we were waiting for Purple to emerge, I noticed a scraggily, unkempt man in the corner of the backstage area. He was just staring blankly. Upon closer inspection I thought....no, it can't be. It was Kid Rock, and he looked very...ummm...relaxed (he was there, I believe, to jam with Lynyrd Skynyrd, the other band on the bill. I went up to him, got an autograph, and a handshake. He asked me which radio station I worked for, and I tried to explain that in Detroit, I appear on the all-news station. Funny, he didn't seem to know what I was talking about :-)

"Oh yeah, I've got two hands here." (Viv Savage)

"Mr. Blu... Mr. Blutarsky: Zero POINT zero." (Dean Vernon Wormer)

Archived