Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Samples of your music?

daveyboy909

Hi,

Do any of you guys have samples of yourselves playing piano hosted on the internet that I could listen to as a sort of motivator for my own playing? I think that most of you guys are probably really good and I'd love to hear you guys playing stuff.

I don't really have much of a reason for this except that It will make me want to practice more and more so I can be really good when I'm a bit older lol.

If you don't, maybe we could all look into getting some of our stuff up online so we can all hear each others playing and discuss them? Just a thought.

Dave

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHH!!

(it's all in the READ ME threads. (look up. look waaayy up) Everything you could ask for, and more. :) ) (don't tell Sven. It'll be our little secret)

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Originally posted by Sven Golly:

Too late... I see all!

http://www.svengolly.com/img/Svengali.jpg

:P

Hi, Sue! :wave:

hi Sven. :D You are indeed frightening.

BTW, I'm kicking myself for not getting in touch with you during the march break. Lori couldn't wake up Sascha, and therefore you probably didn't get the message that we were in town. :D

We ended up going to the Blue Man Group (uh-huh), and wasting time after the show saturday INSTEAD OF GOING TO HEAR YOU PLAY. Probably my last chance for an autograph.

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER

Archived