Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Is this what we've been waiting for?

Bob Rinker

Originally posted by niacin:

Unfuckingbelievable. :mad:

Right. I have the same thought in my mind - only, it sounds even stronger in Italian. :mad:

However, before giving up, I want to know for sure the features of this *plus* series, and in case there's still no programmable MIDI zones, I'll contact Fatar after NAMM... I really want to hear the reasoning behind this absurdity. Just for computers? In four different formats? I just don't get it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Marino,

I checked Studiologic's site. If you hit the link to VMK-188 you get the same page as if you hit the link to VMK-188plus. Same with the 49-note model. The picture is of the newer (grey-blue) model as is the info. The older model has presumably been deleted. I know this cause the info says usb connection, which was missing on the earlier models. (The older model has presumably been deleted). No mention of splits or zones. No buttons I can see for selecting zones (SL760 had 3 bang in the centre). Just to rub it in, the blurb at the top of the page says:

"Whether you have a space-challenged project studio, or want a great feel along with portability to take your act on the road, this new keyboard from STUDIOLOGIC offers a brand-new option. Has comprehensive and straightforward controller functions, too".

Absolutely useless for controlling more than one module though.

I'll be real interested if you can find out anything from them.

Cheers,

Peter

Gig keys: Hammond SKpro, Korg Vox Continental, Crumar Mojo 61, Crumar Mojo Pedals

Archived