Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ATTENTION: CLUSTERCHORD!!!

Erroll

Your rare white rhino rears its magnificent head!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7353440266&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:CA:1

Looks in fine fettle, to say the least. Definitely a studio exemplar.

If I were in SoCal I'd be on it like an Alabama tick. However, you have a brother in the Bay area, iirc. Maybe a little fraternal cajoling and you could be in nirvanna.

Whaddya think, Tom?

"To Do Is To Be." --Socrates

"To Be Is To Do." --Sartre

"Do Be Do Be Do." --Sinatra

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jebenty! An assclown lurker just put in a bid at 2.8k, thus killing the 3.2k BIN! Zero feedback too, no less! If he were serious, he'd have snatched it. Looks like a fandango.

Tant pis!

Well, whoever said scoring a CS80 was easy?

it's most beautiful i ever saw on eBay, at least in last 2 yrs i've been checking. dunno, but 3.2K for top condition like this seems like a steal. btw, check your PM.

huh, you shocked me for a sec, with that thread title.. i thought: Mother of Je.. what's going on ?!? Did Freddy Mercury showed up alive? did they re-issue CEM chips ??!? whaaaaaaat?? :freak::D

anyway, i'm impressed. correct would be "Jebem ti !!" instead of jebenty, but you're close enough. KC trivia hour: it translates to something like shouting the F word in Croatian.

made me feel all warm n tingly inside. hehehe ;)

thnx

http://www.babic.com - music for film/theatre, audio-post

Originally posted by clusterchord:

anyway, i'm impressed. correct would be "Jebem ti !!" instead of jebenty, but you're close enough. KC trivia hour: it translates to something like shouting the F word in Croatian.

made me feel all warm n tingly inside. hehehe ;)

thnx

hehehe. You make me feel like a naughty school boy caught out!

:o:D

Really, some things are lost in translation. Speaking of which, at the risk hijacking my own thread (a Deadly Sin for cyber Dantes), I didn't know the Croat transliteration for sure, so I used Slovak with marketing spelling for the Asian Trademark Word Bots:

A.P-Reuters, February 15, 2007 Toyota's luxury subsidiary today unveiled the new Lexus Jebenty.... :D

Of course, I know your root is "jep" while the Slovak says "jeb." (Do any republicans see the irony?) I've been anticipating the signs for a few years now!

Then there's the nuanced polite form, not at all vulgar, comparable to My Goodness: Jeminko.

Example:

"Jebem ti maticka!" --Gen. Nebojsa Matkojepic (2 diacriticals missing due to keyboard)

This concludes UN language class. We now return you to your regular programming. :D

Originally posted by clusterchord:

fyi, our root verb is "jeb" as well.

Good to know (I think) :freak: I knew the Slovak/Slovenian, and the Serbian variant too, but had to guess which way the Croation swung.

Lexus Jebenty ?? haha, sounds good..
I thought this was funnier:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38430000/jpg/_38430619_jeb_sign_300afp.jpg

Yes, life is stranger than fiction. But the truth is out there...

Archived