Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

700SX Manual Question

Joe Tee

OK....unless I must have totally missed it somewhere in the manual....how do you store external patch information on a setup? A few years back I had an RD 600 and it was a snap to program and recall external sounds...in conjunction with internal voices. Maybe I'm making this too difficult.... :freak:

I can get to the external screen...make the program changes from the RD....hear and play the patch I want..but I want to be able to use the zone swithes to select or mix internal and external voices....and save it....possibly the old process with the 600 has me looking in the wrong direction...

yeah...I know..someone is going to say...it's right there on page XX...in plain sight.... :o

Love the board though!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whew, this is a tough one

Enter a setup #. Press the External button.

External Zone lighs up on the display

Enter 87, 0, then the PC # you like

Make sure you save it to your setup

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Originally posted by GregC:

whew, this is a tough one

Enter a setup #. Press the External button.

External Zone lighs up on the display

Enter 87, 0, then the PC # you like

Make sure you save it to your setup

OK...I could do without the sarcasm...I believe I tried that and both the internal and external sounds were firing... I was having trouble getting an internal on upr 1 and an external on upr 2 to act independantly. I'll keep messing with it...just thought someone could save me some time without being condescending.

Archived