Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Holy Crap (Arp 2500)

zeronyne

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, that is one beautiful synth. Glad I was able to get it for less than 10k on my opening bid. ;)

Thanks for the link, 09. It was a fun read. Now I need to clean the drool off my keyboard.

"I don't know anything about music. In my line, you don't have to."

-Elvis Presley (1935-1977)

That's TOO COOL, 0-9!!

It would make a GREAT PLACE TO PUT MY BEER TOO!!

:D

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

PS Michael Erwin, can you talk 0-9 into coming back our way for a beer or six? I'm having no luck. No luck at all! :(

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

PS Michael Erwin, can you talk 0-9 into coming back our way for a beer or six? I'm having no luck. No luck at all! :(

I wish I had that kind of pull with Mr. 9, but alas, every time I try calling him to extend the invitation, his secretary tells me he's busy, or he's out flossing his cat or something. I'd have better luck teaching a cabbage to whistle.

Feeling your pain,

r33k

Originally posted by Michael Erwin:

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

I wish I had that kind of pull with Mr. 9, but alas, every time I try calling him to extend the invitation, his secretary tells me he's busy, or he's out flossing his cat or something. I'd have better luck teaching a cabbage to whistle.

Feeling your pain,

Hey, there's nothing I'd like better than getting out of the house for a while...my wife in the 4th straight month of evening sickness (and it's not even an excuse!), so I could use a little R & R.

You know, I never thought to ask...does it snow in R/D? Because Arp 2500s don't like snow (trying to stay on my own topic)

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by Michael Erwin:

I wonder what ever happened to Philip Dodds (ARP VP of Engineering, shown above), anyway. Anyone know if he's still in the industry?

Recent news of Philip here :

For a longer (recent) interview with him, go to the Chroma site .

Moe

---

"I keep wanting to like it's sound, but every demo seems to demonstrate that it has the earth-shaking punch and peerless sonics of the Roland Gaia. " - Tusker

http://www.hotrodmotm.com

Archived